X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Recent Pin Acquisition(s) Thread II -- Pin Harder

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
    New pin acquired in a trade.
    Awesome pin. It's a shame they have him carying food though.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JediMelmac View Post
      I have been remiss in posting my latest pin acquisitions. Some came from DS.com and some came from brand42 (thanks a bunch)!
      You are welcome! It's always fun to see pins that I bought in their new homes.

Comment

I finally got around to putting the pins we got on our June 21-25 trip on my pin boards, so I thought I would share some of the highlights. We came back with a lot. Several that I think are counterfeits, but I like them so, oh well. We got 5 different Figment pins and 4 HM pet cemetery pins that I am pretty sure are fake. Bummer, but they are cool.

We actually only bought a few. The biggest highlight was getting this whole set. We did it with only 8 purchases and no trades. They all came straight from a box.

In the next 2 shots, the hula Lilo and Stitch were purchased, but the rest were trades. We were very excited to find Pleakley and Cobra.

I have a question about the broom in the middle. It was a trade. It says “First Release” on the back. I have never seen this before. Is it extra cool or yeah whatever?

Last but not least, I am very excited about this one. Not only is it my favorite part of the movie, but it is from 2002. It comes from a music series that was sold at the Disney Store. It says Pin #82 on the back and is embossed with music notes. I traded with a CM in City Hall. I actually didn’t have any traders with me when I saw it, so I had to get some and go back. Luckily she was still there. I have one other pin from this series that I actually bought at the Disney Store.

So that’s it. I hope you like what I got. I am pretty excited. We only get to the park once every couple years, so pin trading is really a challenge for us. Although we do have close to 200 pins.

Comment

Love the Star Wars Muppet pins! How fun!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I spy the yoyo of a yoyoflamingo pin too!
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

YoYo: I knew when I took that shot that you would spot that pin. I bought that from Disney Auction several years ago.

Comment

Yes, there are some pins now that say first release, so that could be a real one
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

:yea::yea::yea::clap::clap::clap::yea::yea::yea::c lap::clap::clap::yea::yea::yea::imtheone::imtheone ::imtheone::roll::roll::roll:

SUPER MEGA AWESOME FREAKING OMG I GOT A HOLY GRAIL PIN DANCE!!!!

So I was "room hopping" at the NFFC conference tonight, when I saw one of my HGs... I've never seen it in person, and I've never seen a very good picture of it. But alas! Here it is! With a limited edition of only twenty-five (yes, that's 25), it's Archimedes in his classic pose!

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations TGG.

Comment

Hopped on over to the park and though I tried to say no to Pins forever, I just couldn't shake the bug.

Yesterday was Splash Mountain's 21st birthday so they put out a Fast Pass ticket.

This tink pin is limited to 2000 so it was kinda selling out in record numbers.

Open edition pin that I kinda liked

And then I bought a monster of a pin set. It was $75 with a lanyard, presskit, replica tickets, and 7 pins. Not a bad price really.

And that's just the pins...

Pretty amazing!

Comment

UGH I want every single thing you posts,, CB (except for Splash Mtn )
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                          UGH I want every single thing you posts,, CB (except for Splash Mtn )
                          I want Splash!

And the pin lanyard set = AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                            I want Splash!
                            Yah, I shoulda known when I got it! I just wasn't thinking. If it's still around on monday, I'll pick it up for ya. Let me know if you found someone else to help you out.

Comment

I just bought a few pins from a guy on Dizpins. They were very reasonably priced. They are from a series of villians pins that Disney released a few years ago during a pin sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                Yah, I shoulda known when I got it! I just wasn't thinking. If it's still around on monday, I'll pick it up for ya. Let me know if you found someone else to help you out.
                                Thank you David! Please don't go out of your way though! I was just saying I liked it, not that anyone needed to get me one! If you are going to Disneyland though, that would be great!

I hope that makes sense....

Comment

I have wanted a Seattle Mariners Disney pin for years. I finally have one.

Comment

Hi everyone. Some of you may remember a few months ago when I had someone offer to sell me a bunch of Jessica Rabbit pins for a good price. Well that transaction did not end well. We will not go into the details.

ANyway a week or so ago I bought those 3 villians pins from a dealer. I asked him if he had any Jessicas and the next thing I know I have a list and first dibs. I walked away with a lot of Jessica pins at a really good price. Some of these are not the best artistically, but so what, they were cheap and added to the collection.

So here we go.

This one is a 6 inch jumbo.

]

exterior

interior

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                                      I have wanted a Seattle Mariners Disney pin for years. I finally have one.

Wow that is even uglier than the mets one! )
                                      Good morning, son
                                      In twenty years from now
                                      It was pain
                                      Sunny days and rain

sigpic

Comment

Got a few for my birthday:

Splash 10th anniversary

Peoplemover 35th anniversary

Then and Now: Buzz and if you had wings.

Comment

I got 1 free pin at Comic Con

I forgot to take a photo of it but I bought one of the Muppet vinylmation pin sets recently and found what may be the start of a disturbing trend. These packages come with a sealed mystery chase pin. Well, I found a few packages where someone had slashed the plastic covering the chase pin to see what was inside. Since all the pins are wrapped in plastic with an adhesive flap (like all of the booster sets), it's quite easy to do. I just hope more people don't do this.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X