Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get LE pins on release day in DLR?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get LE pins on release day in DLR?

I only get to the DLR once every couple of years, so I miss out on most of the cool pins. The last time I was there, I was able to get the LE Wall-E Opening Day pin. Does that tell you how long it's been? I got the pin from a shop in Frontierland next to the shooting gallery. Is that store still there? I noticed on ODPT that there are a few pins coming out next week while I am there. I am mainly interested in the Chip and Dale Haunted Mansion one. Is this still the store to go to or are they released elsewhere?

I am going to be there next Monday-Friday, June 21-25. I leave to early for the pin trading night on Friday, but is there anything else going on that I should watch out for. Thank you all for your help!!

Re: Where to get LE pins on release day in DLR?

If you want to be safe and minimize the number of stores you have to go to, I would visit Store Command next to Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters or Downtown Disney Traders next to the Monorail station in DTD. Other stores like Westward Ho, the one you were referring to and PT Flea's in DCA might have the pins but they don't always get every new LE upon release.

happy hunting!

Comment

Brand42 made great suggestions. If it's the Chip n' Dale HM pin with them in the Doom Buggy Slider, I've seen that one around in many of the shops. It's an open edition pin. I got one - very cool pin! If I remember right, it was in the Emporium when I got it, but definitely check Little Green Men and the shop next to the shooting gallery. PT Flea's in California Adventure had them too.

Comment

A few of the LE pins are in a case at Little green men
        ( which was the case for me for the Dino Jack pin)
        My Art site
        http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

Thanx for the tips. I will try asking around on Wednesday to see if any CM happens to know. If not, I will just start running down the list of stores.

Comment

Go to Pt Flea, very nice limited edition sets all the time

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X