Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Haunted Mansion O'Pin House Lanyard

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted Mansion O'Pin House Lanyard

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone can tell me where/if they still carry the Haunted Mansion O'Pin House lanyards at the park (Disneyland). I know that recently PT Flea's had the Lanyard Badge with the blacklight and a few of the Key Pins, and then they closed the location. I also know for sure that, that location also had the lanyard I'm looking for as recently as June, I held it in my hands but didn't buy it (KICKS SELF). This is the lanyard I'm talking about...

I'm going to contact the merchandise services to see if I can place an order for it...but I would much rather just buy it in the park.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!

Re: Haunted Mansion O'Pin House Lanyard

I didn't see these in the parks when I was there almost 2 weeks ago.
    Taking contributions to get me back to Disneyland!

Comment

Those were a limited edition pin last year (as I believe)

Comment

I was able to get one but that was back when the O-Pin House event was still happening you might want to try looking at store command over in Tomorrowland.

sigpic

Comment

I believe they still sell the O-Pin House at little green men store command

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X