This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Mickey pins

Do you think Disney should make Epic Mickey pins soon?

Re: Epic Mickey pins

My guess would be that if the game becomes popular, they might make a few and see how those sell. I would not be surprised to see a pin that looked like this:

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

^^ I wouldn't like that as a pin. Don't know why, but it bothers me.

Comment

Hey if they made Epic Mickey pins id buy

sigpic

Comment

I'd want the pins to look like the ones in the game. I'd go crazy being able to buy them!

Comment

I would buy them all!! But they wouldn't be lanyard worthy for me
            These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
            My company had a special night at the park
            WdW trip report with WWoHP
            NYE 2011 trip report
            Mice Chat 7th anniversary
            Leap year 24 hour report
            New DCA trip report
            NYE 2012
            HKDL trip report

Comment

It's funny Roxas. I used to wonder if they would make Kingdom Hearts pins. I'm hoping that they will soon realize how many of us would LOVE to get our hands on some pins based on these properties.
              Your friend and mine,
              The Mouse Macabre

Comment

Actually, they have made some Kingdom Hearts pins. Here are some pics of 3 of them.

There is a 4th one of the Heartless symbol. These were all available at Hot Topic a year or so ago.

At Disneyland's summer pin event, Sci-Fi Academy, they have a Kingdom Hearts pins coming out too.

Comment

I actually have the three pins you showed. I may have to order the Heartless one (to go with my tattoo). I had no idea that these were official though. Can you trade them? It doesn't seem like they would be official, ya know, getting them at a mall and all.

Well, I feel as though I've taken this thread off-topic, so let's return to our regularly scheduled programming...
                  Your friend and mine,
                  The Mouse Macabre

Comment

I certainly consider them to be official. Disney licensed the makers to make the pins. They have a copyright symbol on the back. I guess it all depends upon what you consider official.

There will be a Kingdom Hearts pin sold at Disneyland this summer, so that one certainly is "official".

To get back on topic I imagine we will see Epic Mickey pins someday. They will probably go a similar route to the Kingdom Hearts pins, first being made for places like Hot Topic, then for the parks.

It is a sad thing when Hot Topic has more and better Disney stuff for adults than the Disney store does.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X