Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Want to trade??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to trade??

I recently purchased over a hundred pins from a former, longtime WDW cast member. Among other things, he was a Dream Team member and had amassed quite the collection. I am planning on trading most of what I bought on my trip from April 7-11. I picked out some of the cooler ones and thought I would offer to anyone here who might want to meet up to trade. If you want to know more, let me know.

I am more than happy to trade several for one pin (i.e. all 5 bowling pins for one LE pin). Since I don't get to the park but maybe once a year, I would love to get some of the pins I have missed. I would love to get pins from the HM O'Pin House. I have a few, but would love more. I also would love to get my hands on WDI (I have always wanted one of the trash cans) or DSF. I mainly collect Stitch, HM, Fantasia, Muppets, and rarer Pixars.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Want to trade??

Hi,

If you have not done so already you may want to set up a pinpics account. That way you can log all your available pins for trade. None of these really grab my attention, but I would be interested in seeing more. One person's trash is another person's treasure.

Comment

I have an account, but I didn't think about setting up that part. I might do that.

I forgot about your Tink collection. I have some of her. I will try and post later. If you happen to still have either of those Pixar shorts pins, I would love to trade you for them.

Comment

I do still have those. My trader list is kept up to date. TinkerBell and Jessica are my primary focus, but I also enjoy obscure characters and I am always looking for Toot Whistle Plunk and Boom pins.

Comment

Here are the Tink's that I have. I thought there were more, but this is all I could find. The Valentine's one is an LE.

These are the most obscure (or at least lesser seen) that I have.

I hope maybe some of these interest you.

Comment

hmmm. Nothing really jumped out at me. But keep posting. You never know what I may like. Your pictures are good. Most people would have blurry ones.

Here are some of those on pinpics.

Pin Pics: View Pin 42436
            Pin Pics: View Pin 26417
            Pin Pics: View Pin 43894
            Pin Pics: View Pin 18616
            Pin Pics: View Pin 16972
            Pin Pics: View Pin 66491
            Pin Pics: View Pin 33955
            Pin Pics: View Pin 27867
            Pin Pics: View Pin 34470
            Pin Pics: View Pin 41637
            Pin Pics: View Pin 42212

Comment

I thought I might as well post the rest of what I am trading.

Comment

OK, so with Melonballer getting me started (Thanx!!) I set up Pinpics with a bunch of pins I am looking for and a lot of the trades I have listed here. Several possibilities came up for me. I am hoping to hook up at least a few.

You can find me under the same name I use here: chiefyouth
                Last edited by chiefyouth; 03-30-2011, 11:49 PM. Reason: Added name

Comment

I have been able to trade 3 of these using Pinpics, but the rest are still available. I would really love to see these go to people who will appreciate them and not just on to some cast member lanyard as I trade them off.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X