Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Selling loads of disney pins

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling loads of disney pins

Hi there
    I have been collecting disney pins since 2000, and have a collection of around 3000 pins.

However due to having to downsize, im having to sell some of my collection.

I have many limited editions, accesories, sets, framed sets etc

I am looking for a good but reasonable price for the pins. Bulk orders will obviously get a discount.
    I'd really appreciate it if you could give me your email address so I can send pictures, or just email me at
    j.f.beeson@hotmail.co.uk

Many Thanks

Re: Selling loads of disney pins

how about posting some pictures here so we can see some of pins you have? I would also advise against using a generic picture found on the net. Take a couple pictures of your own. Do you have a pinpics ID so we can see what pins you have?

Comment

Re: Selling loads of disney pins

looking for maleficent NBC and star wars if you have any let me know
      thanks !
      sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X