Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

This is driving me a bit CRAZY!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is driving me a bit CRAZY!

Well, here's the long, sad, exasperating story - I love scatter sets and I love Fab 5 pins - so when I traded for pins 56872 (Minnie), 56873 (Pluto), 56874 (Donald) and 56875 (Goofy) - from WDW - I didn't think that finishing the set with 56871 (Mickey) would be so difficult. Over the last year, I've made 5 separate pinpics trades with 5 separate pinpics traders and gotten 5 scrappers in return. I know that legitimate pins are out there, I've seen them.

Here's a look at the differences between the legit pins and the Mickey scrapper -

If anyone has an authentic pin #56871 for trade, please take a look at my pinpics traders - kimber - and maybe we can work out a deal.

Thanks for the help -

Kimickey
    Last edited by Kimickey; 01-11-2012, 07:49 AM.

Re: This is driving me a bit CRAZY!

I've got such a pin, but I don't know if it is a the one you are searching for. I'm not an expert on Disney pins. I got it in 2008 at WDW and I think it came in a mystery box, but I really don't know anymore.

Here's a picture:

Problem is that I have the pins at my parent's house and I will not return until the end of January. So I can't have a look at the pin.

Comment

Hi Dagobert -

Yup, that's the pin - I'm in no hurry - whenever you get to your pins is fine - just let me know and please take a look at my traders on pinpics - user name is kimber - let's see if we can make a trade,

Thanks,

Kimickey

Comment

I'm sure we can work something out and trade.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X