Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Amazing Jessica Rabbit Pins Announced For Disneyana Show and Sale - July 22, 2012

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Jessica Rabbit Pins Announced For Disneyana Show and Sale - July 22, 2012

Some fantastic new pins have been announced for the upcoming Disneyana show and sale on July 22, 2012.

While the 3 series are great, I think the Jessica Rabbit pins are going to be the really sought after ones.

Jessica Rabbit in DCA attraction costumes:
    LE 150, Limit 1 of each style per customer
    $12.95

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jessica-Pins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	7369321

Sorcerer Hat Characters
    Limit 5 boxes per customer
    $9.95

Name:	hat-pins.jpg
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	7369322

Disney Castles with Balloons
    LE 250, Limit 2 of each style per customer
    $9.95

Name:	castle-pins.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	7369323

For tickets to the show and sale so you can pick up your pins, you can visit this link: All Disneyana Show and Sale July 2012 - Eventbrite
    Last edited by Dustysage; 07-11-2012, 12:04 PM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: Amazing Jessica Rabbit Pins Announced For Disneyana Show and Sale - July 22, 2012

Ummm, so, why do I have a feeling I'll never get my hands on an RSR, AUA, or ToT Jessica pin without paying upwards of $150 each? (I don't live in SoCal). Would anyone be able to pick up 1-3 for me and I'll pay you back?
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Comment

Re: Amazing Jessica Rabbit Pins Announced For Disneyana Show and Sale - July 22, 2012

For a character on a pin, Jessica looks pretty sexy in some of those outfits.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

The entire sets of the Jessica pins are going for $500 on eBay right now. :cfrown:

Comment

Yep. These sets were bought up by the conventioneers. The Jessica set is especially hard to get at this time. They really should have made it a larger edition size.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X