Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

200+ Disney pins for sale. Mostly LE and discontinued NBC pins.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200+ Disney pins for sale. Mostly LE and discontinued NBC pins.

I talked about these earlier this year, but I haven't really had a buyer for them yet. Because my wife has been spending a lot of time in the hospital recently, I'm lowering the price for the collection in hopes that someone will buy them and I can start paying off some of our medical bills. Pretty much all the pins in the collection are either LE, Rare, Promotional or Retired.

To see all the pins in the collection, please go to pinpics.com, Gallery, My PinPics, and where it says "Enter a member name to view their collection' put in the name fenrus.

Also included are 4 pin bags, 2 of which are the soft leather pin bags which sell for about $100 each.

Asking price for the collection is $1200.
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: 200+ Disney pins for sale. Mostly LE and discontinued NBC pins.

Heya Oogie,
    Would you be willing to separate the pins in sets of 20 or 30? You can PM if you want.

My kid has been asking about pin trading again but just to trade for him, for fun. I couldn't collect again. I don't have thousands of dollars to burn. I wished I did because they were pretty shinies...

Ta Da!

Comment

Re: 200+ Disney pins for sale. Mostly LE and discontinued NBC pins.

I'm trying not to break up the set because I know I'll get stuck with all the non-desireable pins and I won't get that much for the ones that I could sell.
      Growing older is manditory
      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X