Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disneyshopping just got me good.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyshopping just got me good.

They just released a series of Jessica around the World Pins. I got 6 of the 8 pins. Have you ever noticed when there is something you want that you never have any active coupon codes? lol.

Here's a link to the Jessica in Germany pin for an example.

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/...tegoryId=14640

Re: Disneyshopping just got me good.

Just when I thought Jessica could not get any sexier. She looks like a woman of the night.
    Last edited by Skywaygrl; 04-09-2007, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywaygrl View Post
      Just when I thought Jessica could not get any sexier.
      LOL. Not only are these great, but the halloween ones from last year where awesome too. I got pins with Jessica as a French Maid, Nurse, Catwoman, Vampiress, and a Greek Goddess.

Comment

Do you mainly collect Jessica pins?

Comment

I know how that is! I bought the Evil Queen Mirror at regular price, only to get coupon codes for it the next day ... I was upset ... but ... when the mirror came in one piece and in perfect condition I figure I lucked out ... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Skywaygrl View Post
            Do you mainly collect Jessica pins?
            Yep. I have 22 Jessica Rabbit pins. I also collect Tinker Bell. I have 18 Tinker Bell pins. I also have some other assorted pins. I have 58 total. I also have a Jessica lanyard and medallion.

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
              I know how that is! I bought the Evil Queen Mirror at regular price, only to get coupon codes for it the next day ... I was upset ... but ... when the mirror came in one piece and in perfect condition I figure I lucked out ... LOL!
              I figure some coupon code for like 10% will come tomorrow. I wish I could use that 30% off one that expired a few weeks ago. I bought 6 of the 8 pins. Not cheap at all.

Comment

Love the pin, Melonballer. I'm not a big Jessica fan, but that pin is very cute. I know what you mean about the coupons. It's like Murphy's Law of Disney Shopping. Once you place an order, you'll get a coupon. Have you ever checked out www.mousesavers.com ? She usually posts codes for savings on the shopping site and other Disney related stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
                  Love the pin, Melonballer. I'm not a big Jessica fan, but that pin is very cute. I know what you mean about the coupons. It's like Murphy's Law of Disney Shopping. Once you place an order, you'll get a coupon. Have you ever checked out www.mousesavers.com ? She usually posts codes for savings on the shopping site and other Disney related stuff.
                  Thanks. I have checked out that site. Whenever I buy anything online I check around for online coupons before I place the order.

Comment

I just got my pins in the mail. They are great. In particular the detail on the Jessica in Japan is excellent.

Last edited by Melonballer; 04-19-2007, 02:54 PM. Reason: added picture

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X