This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Special Nurses Day Pins at the DLR?

i totaly agree i get my mom one every year and am not planning to this year... i don't care who the charector is on the pin but i agree it's nurses day not doctors day..... i told my mom and she said she might want the one from walt disney world but not disneyland... guess i got to go on ebay for this years.

Comment

Couldn't Donald be a nurse? I see male nurses all the time.

Comment

I also saw it as Donald being a nurse. When I was in school the male students wore scrub tops the same color as his. I think it's Daisy's hat that makes her look like more of a nurse. Maybe if she didn't have that on it would have looked more like two nurses.

Comment

Funny, I thought Donald was being a nurse.

Ta Da!

Comment

Hey radioberry and anyone else who is interested disneyshopping.com has a nurse's day pin up. Its of just Daisy and its pretty cute. Here is a link.

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/...tegoryId=14640

It's limited to 250 and is $12.95. There is a 15% off coupon that worked for me, its TAXBREAK.

edit: Oops forgot to mention that shipping is free on all pins on MOnday.
            Last edited by Melonballer; 04-15-2007, 11:43 PM.

Comment

2 more Nurse's day pins have shown up. The Jessica nurse pin and a nurse pin with Daisy and Minnie bandaging an accident-prone Goofy. Just thought you would all like to know.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X