Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Anybody have extra Matterhorn Pins

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have extra Matterhorn Pins

i was wondering if anybody has an extra matterhorn pin you wouldn't mind selling to me. i am looking for these or any more recent one's.

Re: Anybody have extra Matterhorn Pins

WDI had a Matterhorn lapel pin recently. I did not notice if it was still up there the last time I checked but when I go up again(end of may, maybe mid june) i'll check for you and you can have it at cost if I get it.

Comment

if you can find a picture of it, can post it? is it one of the above? Let me know. Thanks

Comment

Here it is...It's about 1.5 in high by an 1 in wide if I remember about the one I used to have.

Comment

Originally posted by kronos View Post

Here it is...It's about 1.5 in high by an 1 in wide if I remember about the one I used to have.
          Thats an awesome pin.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

i saw this pin on pincastle. Should i get or not? Is this site reliable? Let me know ASAP? I really want this pin

Comment

A little off subject, but when I saw this, I was sure it was related to the VMK virtual pin they were giving away a couple of weeks ago! (I soooo need to get a life!)

I don't think I have a single matterhorn pin in my collection! But, I'll keep an eye out!
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyfan4 View Post
                i saw this pin on pincastle. Should i get or not? Is this site reliable? Let me know ASAP? I really want this pin
                Hey, if the price is reasonable. Under $8 then go ahead. If you still want the WDI I won't know if they have any more in stock until atleast mid june. I wouldn't pay too much for that pin. Pincastle is pretty good, I bought an AP Nightmare before Xmas pin about a year ago, great price and no problems. You should also check ebay.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X