Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Anybody have extra Matterhorn Pins

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have extra Matterhorn Pins

i was wondering if anybody has an extra matterhorn pin you wouldn't mind selling to me. i am looking for these or any more recent one's.

Re: Anybody have extra Matterhorn Pins

WDI had a Matterhorn lapel pin recently. I did not notice if it was still up there the last time I checked but when I go up again(end of may, maybe mid june) i'll check for you and you can have it at cost if I get it.

Comment

if you can find a picture of it, can post it? is it one of the above? Let me know. Thanks

Comment

Here it is...It's about 1.5 in high by an 1 in wide if I remember about the one I used to have.

Comment

Originally posted by kronos View Post

Here it is...It's about 1.5 in high by an 1 in wide if I remember about the one I used to have.
          Thats an awesome pin.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

i saw this pin on pincastle. Should i get or not? Is this site reliable? Let me know ASAP? I really want this pin

Comment

A little off subject, but when I saw this, I was sure it was related to the VMK virtual pin they were giving away a couple of weeks ago! (I soooo need to get a life!)

I don't think I have a single matterhorn pin in my collection! But, I'll keep an eye out!
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyfan4 View Post
                i saw this pin on pincastle. Should i get or not? Is this site reliable? Let me know ASAP? I really want this pin
                Hey, if the price is reasonable. Under $8 then go ahead. If you still want the WDI I won't know if they have any more in stock until atleast mid june. I wouldn't pay too much for that pin. Pincastle is pretty good, I bought an AP Nightmare before Xmas pin about a year ago, great price and no problems. You should also check ebay.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X