Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Was there ever a pin release for Pocahontas at DLR?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there ever a pin release for Pocahontas at DLR?

If there was, what year was it?

I really want a Disney Percy pin.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Was there ever a pin release for Pocahontas at DLR?

Yes there have actually been a few. Go to pinpics.com and use the search icon and type in Pocahontas. You'll get three pages worth of finds. There are a few of Percy which are pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by kronos View Post
      Yes there have actually been a few. Go to pinpics.com and use the search icon and type in Pocahontas. You'll get three pages worth of finds. There are a few of Percy which are pretty good.
      I must be entering something wrong because it said there were no matches were found.

Comment

Just go here:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?type=a

and type the word "Percy" all the way on the bottom of the page. It should give you a page with only Percy pins, but by the looks of it none have come out lately.

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
          It should give you a page with only Percy pins, but by the looks of it none have come out lately.

I guess I have to wait until another release maybe on the 15th anniversary of Pocahontas.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X