Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Keep or Trade Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep or Trade Question

I have a question about 2 pins I picked up at the trading boards at the DLR. They are both from Tokyo Disney. Should I keep them or trade them?
    Here they are:
    http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.c...088.1186780577
    http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.c...114.1186780815

Re: Keep or Trade Question

Depends if you like them or not.....
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
      Depends if you like them or not.....
      I think they are alright. I just don't know if they are something to keep around or not. The only reason I really like them is b/c they are from Tokyo and I can't get them here in the states!

Comment

Keep Minnie and trade Daisy.
        Last edited by sdmom; 08-15-2007, 12:58 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

If you are asking the question then you should probably trade them. Just because a pin in from another country doesn't make it work keeping to me. I still have to like the pin. I have two pins from Disneyland Paris just because they are Jack Skellington and I collect nightmare pins.

I would trade the two pins that you have there just because I don't collect Minnie or Daisy. If you like them I say keep them. Otherwise, have fun trading them.
          Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X