• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yoyoflamingo
    replied
    Re: pin repair

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
    I bought it at Disney World. They have this thing in the MGM Cast building called a cast pin refreshment room. I dunno what they do in their but I think it might be related to pin trading and not nametags.
    Sounds to me like this might be the room where cast members get their trading lanyards...

And I would just try to exchange it? I actually traded for one that alreayd had a ruined tassel. Same result, no money on my part.

Leave a comment:

• toonaspie
    replied

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
    what's pin refreshment? If you bought it at Disneyland and they still have them, they're usually pretty good at replacing them.
    I bought it at Disney World. They have this thing in the MGM Cast building called a cast pin refreshment room. I dunno what they do in their but I think it might be related to pin trading and not nametags.

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

what's pin refreshment? If you bought it at Disneyland and they still have them, they're usually pretty good at replacing them.

Leave a comment:

• toonaspie
    started a topic pin repair

pin repair

Does anyone know where I can go to get a pin repaired? Is that what the pin refreshment thing is? The tassle on my Hollywood Tower Hotel pin fell apart today. I did nothing to provoke it! So I was wondering how that works.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X