Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Map Pins

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Pins

I bought a framed replica map of Disneyland from 1958 from DisneyShopping.com a while back. It has a an orange border that you put pins on. It came with Mickey, Tink, and Mr Toad. The pins are black & white (except Tink) and were sold in sets of something like 5 or 6. If anyone has or knows anywhere I can find them it would much appreciated. Thanks

Re: Map Pins

HTML Code:
    http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi
    Try that link. It'll bring you to all the pages with the pins on them. Do a search on ebay for "framed map pin". It is not a cheap set any longer. I remember pulling those things off of lanyards at the park for a while! Unfortunately they ended up back in my trader bag and into someone's else's hands. Hope you get the complete set, it is nice!

Comment

Re: Map Pins

Thanks Kronos. I forgot about that site. I saw a couple on eBay and you're right. Too much. Guess I'll have to find other pins that will work.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X