This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Airlines Disney Pins

I came across these pins of the Alaska Airlines Disney planes on eBay (Listed at $9.00). These are pretty cool.

I went over to Alaska's company store website at:
    http://companystore.alaskasworld.com/

A search for 'Disney' turns up two pages of cool stuff (Some nice airplane models but almost $200). There are actually 4 different pins available for $3.00 each. I ordered one of each and will let you know what they look like once they show up.
    Last edited by Skawt; 03-27-2008, 05:34 AM.
    Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
    ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

Re: Alaska Airlines Disney Pins

Wow. I await your full report. I am especially interested in what they say on the back and if they are official Disney pins.
    Last edited by Melonballer; 03-26-2008, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I have the Tinkerbell one, got it on our return trip from Disneyland in March 2006. A male flight attendant had the Mickey one so I asked him how I could get one. He gave me his other one which was Tinkerbell. He even had to go looking for it as he didnt have it on him, very nice of him. It has the copyright symbol on the back and says Disney China.

Comment

Too cute!!!
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I got the pins today, funny part is that they came FedEx, hope they didn't have to fly all the way to Memphis and back to make a 15 mile trip from Alaska Airlines to my house, lol.

I'll try and get some pics up but we are in major packing mode for WDW on Wednesday so probably won't get to it. There are pictures of the front of the pins at Alaska's company store website (In the original post).

The pin displayed in the original post is by far the best, it is the only one that is made like a real Disney pin. I was suprised to see that 3 of the 4 came with the standard mickey-ear pin backs. The same three have on the back: copyright Disney China (No pin tradng logo).

The one that is different is the "Make-a-wish" pin. It has Genie painted on it. The pin came standard brass pin backs and nothing at all on the back. Overall this is one was the lowest quality of the bunch.
          Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
          ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X