Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Have a Laugh" Series

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Have a Laugh" Series

    Another new series, based on classic cartoon shorts.

    Lonesome Ghost from 1937's Lonesome Ghosts short




    Baby Seal from 1948's Mickey and the Seal short

    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...


    sigpic


  • #2
    Re: "Have a Laugh" Series

    These are awesome. I love disney classics, and these two look very nice. Especially the seal. Hoping for a Grasshopper and the Ants one :P. I finally have a reason to collect these now (good and bad thing :P). I always thought vinalmation were pretty odd looking.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: "Have a Laugh" Series

      They are also releasing a "Have a Laugh" series of pins.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: "Have a Laugh" Series

        Mickey and the Seal is ADORABLE!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









        Comment


        • #5
          Re: "Have a Laugh" Series

          Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
          They are also releasing a "Have a Laugh" series of pins.
          Really? While I don't enjoy the Have a Laugh shorts that appear on disney channel every so often when they "Remick" them to music such as "Another one Bites the Dust" and "He could be the one" (that one was cute, but it sickened me that they mixed a great work of art (forget the original title of the cartoon, but I know it was not near one of my favorites, it was a minne and mickey short, which I usually don't like much), I know I will enjoy these series(es? seri? lol). Thanks Neverneverland and melonballer for updating me!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: "Have a Laugh" Series

            Originally posted by Alphapanchito View Post
            Really? While I don't enjoy the Have a Laugh shorts that appear on disney channel every so often when they "Remick" them to music such as "Another one Bites the Dust" and "He could be the one" (that one was cute, but it sickened me that they mixed a great work of art (forget the original title of the cartoon, but I know it was not near one of my favorites, it was a minne and mickey short, which I usually don't like much), I know I will enjoy these series(es? seri? lol). Thanks Neverneverland and melonballer for updating me!
            Just an FYI, the pins are the shorts, but not the standard Vinylmation pins; just a standard pin relating to the short.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!









            Comment


            • #7
              Re: "Have a Laugh" Series

              Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
              Just an FYI, the pins are the shorts, but not the standard Vinylmation pins; just a standard pin relating to the short.
              I never even thought about them being Vinylmation pins. I guess When melonballer just said a Have a laugh series of pins, I thought they were just that. Thank you for making it clear anyway =).

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X