Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Urban 1 Graffiti Up for trade

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban 1 Graffiti Up for trade

Hey all,

I am new to Mice Chat, and Im excited about being a part of it. I have been collecting Vinylmations since my trip to Disney World in June and my collection is already over 100 3" figures including some customs.

I recently had bid on and won two separate Urban 1 -Graffiti Vinylmations and want to trade the extra one. It is perfect condition with its artist card ( NO BOX)

I am looking for:

Urban 1 - Oopsy
    Urban 1 - Checkered
    Urban 1 - Pirates
    Urban 1 -El Super Raton

Park 1 - Creepy Wallpaper
    Park 1 - Fireworks
    Park 1 - Magical Stars
    Park 1 - Yeti mouse
    Park 1 - Kermit

Contact me back with any offers/proposals etc. Look forward to hearing back and getting a trade off the ground.

Urban 1 Graffiti Up for trade

Urban 1 Graffiti Up for trade Hey all,

I am new to Mice Chat, and Im excited about being a part of it. I have been collecting Vinylmations since my trip to Disney World in June and my collection is already over 100 3" figures including some customs.

I recently had bid on and won two separate Urban 1 -Graffiti Vinylmations and want to trade the extra one. It is perfect condition with its artist card ( NO BOX)

I am looking for:

Urban 1 - Oopsy
    Urban 1 - Checkered
    Urban 1 - Pirates
    Urban 1 -El Super Raton

Park 1 - Creepy Wallpaper
    Park 1 - Fireworks
    Park 1 - Magical Stars
    Park 1 - Yeti mouse
    Park 1 - Kermit

Contact me back with any offers/proposals etc. Look forward to hearing back and getting a trade off the ground.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X