This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinylmation at Disneyland

I can't wait to finally get to trade my Vinylmation at Disneyland!!! So, besides D-Street, where are the best places to buy and trade Vinylmation?

Re: Vinylmation at Disneyland

You can also do it at the Star Trader and a store in the back of New Orleans Square (forgot the name) for sure.

Comment

You can throw a Vinyalmation in the park without hitting, well a place to buy Vinylmation.
      I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Originally posted by VintageMouse;n8463446

You know best :-)

Comment

You can trade at Off the Page in California Adventure - right near the Animation Building. And they had the clear trading cases by the cash registers at the stores across from Indiana Jones.

By the way, when I traded, sometimes they would ask "What are you looking for" and if that figure was in the black numbered case, I would get it....

Have fun!

Comment

If I have one or two to trade off, do I need the original packaging? I have the little plastic enclosed paper thingy with each one, but not the box. Is that a problem? I'd love to have the pirate dog with key instead of my castle turret one!
          sigpic
          Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

^ The ones in the trading cases don't have boxes, so you should be fine.

Comment

They don't take the cardboard tags either.
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Back to where you can trade?!?!