This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for specific DLR princess dolls

I'm looking for a specific line of princess dolls that were available at the Disneyland Resort until shortly after this past Christmas season. I asked about these dolls a while ago in this thread, and still have had no luck. To be clear, these were the dolls that came with two outfits for the princesses to change into.

I'm still looking for Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Belle, and Jasmine. Anyone willing to part with their dolls from this specific line, message me and we'll work out a price. Dolls don't need to be mint in box; all I'm concerned about is if they have both dresses and are in good condition.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for specific DLR princess dolls

I actually replied to the other thread....

[quote=fantoongal}I have the Sleeping Beauty doll. I'm actually looking to clean out a bit of my collection and she is in prime condition, totally unopened. If any one is interested, pm me and we can work something out.[/quote]

I will post a pic later tonight or tomorrow if you want to see to make sure it is the correct doll.

Comment

Re: Looking for specific DLR princess dolls

Originally posted by fantoongal View Post
      I actually replied to the other thread....

I will post a pic later tonight or tomorrow if you want to see to make sure it is the correct doll.
      Oops, I'm a scatterbrain. Sorry, fantoongal! Yes, I'm definitely interested in seeing a pic of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X