Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Looking for Hounted Mansion items

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Hounted Mansion items

Greetings!!! I am looking for the very cool haunted mansion model-not the crystal one or the toy-, the large Hat Box Ghost figure and a set of the tapestries or any other cool items that I might not be aware of. This is not for any kids but to decorate the house around Halloween-favorite holiday- for adults. I had a number for a Disney store that sells them but I lost it so if anyone has that number I would be grateful if you could pass it on. Thanks so much!

Re: Looking for Hounted Mansion items

You can try Disneyland directly through their DelivEARs service to see what they have: 1-800-362-4533. Also, there are clearance stores that sometimes have stuff. I've seen some Haunted Mansion stuff sometimes in the one that used to be near us. Here's a website to see if there's a clearance store near you:

http://www.ams-liquidation.com/listings.aspx

Good luck, and welcome to MiceChat!

Comment

Re: Looking for Hounted Mansion items

Thanks so much! Thanks for the info, unfortunately I live out in the boonies so tough to get to the "nearest" clearance store.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X