Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariel Costume Sea Shell Disneyland Replica Bra only 2 hours left!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariel Costume Sea Shell Disneyland Replica Bra only 2 hours left!

Ariel Costume Sea Shell Disneyland Replica Bra - eBay (item 230299299183 end time Oct-19-08 21:00:00 PDT)

Check it out!

Re: Ariel Costume Sea Shell Disneyland Replica Bra only 2 hours left!

okay...the picture of the bra without the sea shells.....looks a little fembot to me.

And I never thought of this before....but....at the parks...do they have seperate costumes for each girl? I mean...I'd hate to be Ariel on Monday in the hot, California sun...getting all sweaty....and then, Tuesday, some other girl is using the same costume to be Ariel. I guess I'd much rather hate being THAT girl, actually. But...as bad as it is for all the characters....it'd be much worse for whoever's playing Ariel. Who wants to wear second hand seas shells?

Comment

And what about the Jack Sparrow Cod Piece.....

I would MUCH rather have my Girlfriend wearing the Clam Shells than sharing a jock strap!!!
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I didn't think about that. Now, I REALLY hope they each have different costumes.

Comment

My wife couldn't wear Seashells... she'd need D shells.

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
            My wife couldn't wear Seashells... she'd need D shells.
            That gave me a chuckle
            When hinges creek in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, Whenever candlelights flicker, where the air is deathly still, That is the time when ghosts are present practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion!

Comment

I think the entertainment costume department cleans the costumes between each use; that would be my guess. Probably they have many costumes of each character to account for different body sizes, but I'm sure lots of times they have to be shared.
              "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

if I'm not mistaken....the girls are picked to fit the costumes. Not the other way around. So, chances are...all the costumes are the same size.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X