Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dave Avanzino Fantasyland 10/10

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Avanzino Fantasyland 10/10

I have an original Dave Avanzino Fantasyland piece. This is the limited edition ones produced for Disney World. Piece is numbered 10/10 and signed by Dave Avanzino. This piece is a different one than the one released as part of the Land Series which was not a numbered hand made signed piece.

You can see a picture of the one I have along with a write up
    Scroll down and see the picture
    http://www.mousetreasures.org/avanzi...syland06.shtml

Originally retailed for $900 - will be considering reasonable offers - feel free to send them to me.

Comes MINT in box with certificate.

THANKS
    Last edited by jcsivy; 03-02-2009, 06:03 PM.

Re: Dave Avanzino Fantasyland 10/10

Beautiful piece, though too pricey for me unfortunately. However, if you happen to have any of the mass-produced land series (specifically Toontown, Critter Country, NOS & Tomorrowland) I'd be very interested

Good luck with your sale!

Comment

oooooo this time last year and I'd have been all over it. My how times have changed. 2009 is penny pinch year for me. PM me if you're also considering unreasonable offers.
      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Thanks for this write up....That looks beautiful...
        Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
          oooooo this time last year and I'd have been all over it. My how times have changed. 2009 is penny pinch year for me. PM me if you're also considering unreasonable offers.
          Now, I get the UNreasonable offers! ha! If you get down to $250, let me know! ha!

Comment

Thanks for the interest from some of you. I am not looking for $900 on this piece. I would probably go for somewhere between 30 and 40 percent off the original price. Feel free to send some offers. Motivated seller.

Comment

Originally posted by jcsivy View Post
              Thanks for the interest from some of you. I am not looking for $900 on this piece. I would probably go for somewhere between 30 and 40 percent off the original price. Feel free to send some offers. Motivated seller.
              Have an Ebay account where we can check your feedback to know you are legit?

Comment

I wish I could buy that piece! I am obsessed with Dave Avanzino.

Facebook me!
                Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
                  I wish I could buy that piece! I am obsessed with Dave Avanzino.
                  I may be selling a Main Street shadowbox soon. I will keep you posted.

Comment

Are the letters in this box flat pieces of cut out paper, or three dimensional molded plastic pieces like the letters in the open series of the 9 "land" boxes from Disneyland?

Comment

All pieces are three dimensional. Some paper, some plastic (clay molded type). It is dimensional like the other limited pieces. These are all hand made by the artist himself since it is a limited edition of 10. Hope that helps. I have an eBay id if you need references. Please pm me for information. Thanks

Comment

Thank you jcsivy. Hopefully you'll find a buyer here. And we are very happy to see you posting on MiceChat.

Good luck with your sale.

-Dusty
                        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                        Save

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                          I may be selling a Main Street shadowbox soon. I will keep you posted.
                          Thanks that would be great!

Facebook me!
                          Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Received several offers but no one has confirmed. Will take $385 delivered - if I get no takers on the board I will be taking it to eBay. Last chance on here. Thanks for all the pms.

Comment

I had purchased the Fantasyland box from jcsivy. I just wanted to provide feedback for any future buyers that the box arrived in excellent condition as promised. I was very pleased with the transaction.

Thanks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X