This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D23 Patches Wanted

I am looking to trade pins for D23 patches...I used to be a hard core pin collector and most of my collection can be seen on pinpics under R808IS300. I did sell some of the pins listed, but for the most part it is an accurate depiction of what I have availiable. Let me know if you are interested...

Re: D23 Patches Wanted

Might be willing to trade. I got the Autopia patch.
    I can't find the way to search for your pins on the site. I am signed up over there, but it's been a while and I need to look around for my user info. Maybe if I'm signed in, I can look at another members list.
    sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
    Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

Comment

Originally posted by WOKcreative View Post
      Might be willing to trade. I got the Autopia patch.
      I can't find the way to search for your pins on the site. I am signed up over there, but it's been a while and I need to look around for my user info. Maybe if I'm signed in, I can look at another members list.
      Pin Pics: My PinPics

and type my user name where it says "view users collection".

Comment

That worked. Thanks. I'll look through them tomorrow and get back to you.
        sigpic

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?

~<8O]

Comment

You've got a great collection - much to look through.
          Based on what may still be available and what you are willing to trade (and what each is worth), I am really interested in:

Pin # 32860 DLR - Golden 50th Anniversary VIP Press (Castle)
          Pin # 941 Disneyland Castle Coin - Bronze
          Pin # 38100 DLR - Original Lands Collection (Rocket to the Moon) GWP

Let me know what is still available from that list and what you think is a fair trade.
          I can also throw in a Dreams Come True coin - given out as part of the DCT giveaways during 2007.
          sigpic

~<8O]

Comment

Originally posted by WOKcreative View Post
            You've got a great collection - much to look through.
            Based on what may still be available and what you are willing to trade (and what each is worth), I am really interested in:

Pin # 941 Disneyland Castle Coin - Bronze
            Pin # 38100 DLR - Original Lands Collection (Rocket to the Moon) GWP

Let me know what is still available from that list and what you think is a fair trade.
            I can also throw in a Dreams Come True coin - given out as part of the DCT giveaways during 2007.

I could do this pin as I don't know if I still have #941 and #38100 is part of a set which I really hate to break up, if you know what I mean . I think value wise, this is a fair trade. LMK

Comment

Sounds good. I'll PM my e-mail and address...
              Thanx
              sigpic

~<8O]

Comment

Let me know if you didn't get the PM. Get your address to me and I'll send the patch right away.
                sigpic

~<8O]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X