This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey black wrought iron fireplace screen and tools

I purchased about 8 years ago from the disney store on like a black wrought iron tri fold fireplace screen with Mickey in the iron works and the tool set which also has a mickey head handle and mickey heads on the fireplace tools. I Love this set but our new house of 5 years has a gas stove. I have kept in hopes of???? moving...growing another fireplace??? who knows , I am now thinking of parting with it since its in the garage sitting there looking lonely. Where would I sell something like this thought of EBAY but shipping would be high due the weight...craigslist is ok but I am not sure there is much of a disney collector audience, garage sale seems sort of disloyal to the piece and I dont want to get sell it to someone at the crack of dawn rummaging thru stuff before I am ready to open. If anyones interested I can email pics and if interest feel free to throw out an offer or advice in finding the set a good home. You would think I was parting with my first born.

Re: Mickey black wrought iron fireplace screen and tools

Wow, I would be seriously interested, but I live across the country
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I'm interested. Can you please send me some pix? Fenrus69@Hotmail.com
      Growing older is manditory
      Growing up is however, optional

Comment

I will post pics later this evening or tommorow am. I am looking for some that I may have or walking to garage to take some.

Comment

I have tried and tried to post a picture from photobucket but I cannot get it to work PM me if you would like me to email a picture that I can do!!!!

Comment

Have you sold it yet? My husband and I have been looking for 2 years for it and have not been able to find one online...

Comment

Originally posted by CJSparrow View Post
              Have you sold it yet? My husband and I have been looking for 2 years for it and have not been able to find one online...

If you're still interested, or anyone else who couldn't purchase this one, it's back on the Disney store online.

Disney Wrought-Iron Mickey Mouse Fireplace Screen | Disney Store
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The current one on Disneystore.com is close but not quite the same if anyone wishes to see the pic let me know and I will email it to you.

Comment

i would like to see a pic that looks awsome

Comment

Hi. I'm not sure if you have gotten rid of your fireplace screen and tools yet, but if not, I may be interested. I am currently unemployed, and I have 3 kids. My baby boy is 3, and loves Mickey, and I have seen these screens, and they are too cute! I can't spend alot, but if you throw a price out there, if I can swing it, I will let you know. We just moved into a new home in May which has a wood burning fireplace, but the mesh screen are almost destroyed. I am trying to use the fireplace as much as possible to cut back on the light bill, but I need a good screen for it. I am looking for a screen and tools. currently, I am having to let everything cool & use a broom and dustpan...lol. Thanks!

Comment

I was looking to get 150.00 for the screen and tools. The only thing is I dont know if I would feel safe with this type of screen around my 3 year old grandson. Its a trifold and has no anchors and just sits up there even though its very heavy it could be pulled down also the metal does get hot to the touch. I am pretty firm on my price let me know if you are still interested. you can pm me.

Comment

Have you sold this yet? I have been looking everywhere for it?

Comment

It is still in my garage almost put it out for our garage sale , couldnt do it , just not a garage sale item. Let me know if you are interested . Its like when I sold out puppies MUST go to a good home!

Comment

I would love to see a picture! I really wanted that screen on the Disney site for Christmas and it was sold out before mom could buy it. I'm in NC so I was wondering what you thought shipping would cost.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X