This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney film cell set,Ozlszewski pirates box, pirates figurine - $375

I am selling a bundle of disney stuff here. First is a binder of disney treasures cards. It contains all 4 regular series sets. Plus over 50 film cell cards. Each film cell card only came on per box. There are also film cell patch cards witch are very rare and go for 50 a peice online. There are 7 patch cards in this binder. Next I have an Olszewski pirates of the carribean box. This box of the pirates jail comes with a certificate of authenticity. I dont beleive they are makeing this one anymore and you could only get this one in disneyland. Last is a pirates of the carribean 10" readhead and pirate auctioneeer figurine. This is a very very very rare peice that was limited to 300 in 2006 for the monnlit vogage at disneyland. It also comes with a certificate of verification. All three of these are very very rare collectibales for any disney fan or a great investment for anybody. I am asking 350 cash obo for these as with all of these I payed into alot more for this colletion to put togahter. Please though dont low ball me as I am already taking a very very big hit on this and its not like I can turn around and buy this stuff again. Will meet here in union city if you wish to look. Serious offers only please. And if you buy today on 10/28 I will throw in an extra collectible. Only for today though as in need of ememergency money. Email me. And cash only I will not take money orders or checks. Eckert.paul@yahoo.com. sf bay area only. here is a link to my criagslist ad. Disney film cell set,Ozlszewski pirates box, pirates figurine. there are pics on the craigslist ad.
    Can meet in the union city area. need to sell asap. emergency.
    Last edited by misterp102778; 10-28-2009, 10:42 AM. Reason: Changed price

Re: Disney film cell set,Ozlszewski pirates box, pirates figurine - $375

I have lowerd the price to 325. And will also include the first 4 issues of d23. And also a mickey mouse tea lamp. This tea lamp was orginally 150 on disney.com and they dont sell this or make this one anymore. I will emial you a pic. But must be bought today with everything. As I said I am in an emergency and need the money so if your going to buy this its a steal. and cash local only. Union city ca. if you live in the bay are emial me and we can meet here.http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clt/1440993654.html here is the new link with the picture of the lamp.

Ok have lowerd it to 225. thats the lowest i am going.
    Last edited by misterp102778; 10-29-2009, 10:05 AM. Reason: added something

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X