Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey mouse pocket watch ornament, Yoda Pez, Disney Christmas Ornament, and Kost map

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mickey mouse pocket watch ornament, Yoda Pez, Disney Christmas Ornament, and Kost

more maps? you tease.
    Originally posted by Grumpee
    I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

Re: Mickey mouse pocket watch ornament, Yoda Pez, Disney Christmas Ornament, and Kost

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      Great! Tis' the season, I hope this one surpasses the other.
      Me too. It should do good!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
        more maps? you tease.
        You know you want one!!!

Comment

Where are all the bids great xmas present for any disney lover

Comment

Where's the chatter for the map

Comment

I'll be following the map. I bet this one goes for more than the first, especially if it can get there before christmas.

Comment

It closes on Wed, so don't think it will be before xmas but it would be close. It's always possible though how it closes at 1pm.

Comment

Any bites yet? I was hoping for more interest~!

Comment

The first map didn't get much till the end so i still have hope

Comment

What Disney collector wouldn't want a special one time only map? Talk about a gift from the heart for that special loved one who likes Disney maps!!

Comment

Comment

Rare! Kost 103.5 Holiday Disney Park Map 11/19/09 Mint - eBay (item 170420608965 end time Dec-22-09 13:00:11 PST)

Comment

Do you have any other KOST 103.5 merchandise?
                            They're my go-to for all my favorite seasonal hits of yesteryear and today.
                            For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
                            http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

No sorry only got the map from the party!!!

Comment

Map looks in great condition. I think the green striped towel background really showed you how sharp the map is.

Comment

Thank you. Tried to take better and more pics this time. This is the last one that will be going up, so get it before it is too late.

Comment

Wow, still no bids. I was thinking this would be a wonderful late gift idea. Hmmm, I'm perplexed.

Comment

Do I hear .99??? Anyone!!!

Comment

1 day and 18 hours left.....

Comment

Wow. Either bids are coming late or someone missed out on a bargain.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X