Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

    WANTED:
    I am an ex-VMKer and have been looking for the 10 pins to the VMK pirate mystery pin boxes. I have gotten 9, and have mostly triples and some doubles of all of them. I am looking for that last Pluto's Treasure pin. I am willing to trade any other VMK pirate box series pin (or two, or three for that ONE pin)or other pins in my collection if necessary ( I can show pictures of both the VMK pins and all of my pins if somebody is willing to trade me this pin and help me remember VMK; to have the full set... ::imtheone:
    Thanks!
    *NOTE: These are not the LE VMK-style pins like from the game, these were the ones you bought in the park, not the CM exclusive ones.

    EDIT: Oh, and since I am new to this forum, and a first-time online trader, 'twould seem there may be trust issues. BUT, if the trader requests, we can work something out =). I just need this pin, and am willing to take chances to get it (In short, I would be willing to send the settled trade to you first, if need be, so you get it, then you can send it to me. If I lose a pin, oh well, i'll try again.) Oh, and I am Adventurebry, or Alphapanchito, if any VMK players out there remember me!

    BTW, the above post was on Disboards also, if anybody goes on both sites here and this seems familiar :P.

  • #2
    Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

    Are you looking for the card too, or just the pin?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

      Originally posted by stitchon View Post
      Are you looking for the card too, or just the pin?
      If the trader doesn't have the card, I would be fine trading for the pin anyway. I would perfer the card, but I can understand that it would be pretty hard to find together, and I really just want the pin :P. My pin can be with or without the card; trader's choice.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

        I happen to have an extra of Pluto.

        I'll go ahead and see if I have the card lying around. If I don't I apologize. I would be willing to trade Pluto for the only missing VMK pin of my collection:



        It doesn't matter if it comes with the card or not.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

          Awesome! you happened to need one of the twop pins I have doubles of, not triples :P (the other is the goofy barstool one). That is obviously fine, though. It would be great if you could find the card, if not, I will live :P. I would be happy to help you finish the set too =). As for my card, I will deffinately trade it to you if you find yours, and if not, it is really your choice =). Thanks for replying! I am excited to finish the set :yea:.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

            I found the card, but it's not in that perfect of a shape. I could put it on the copier so you can see the condition of it, but it's certainly not "mint".

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

              Originally posted by stitchon View Post
              I found the card, but it's not in that perfect of a shape. I could put it on the copier so you can see the condition of it, but it's certainly not "mint".
              Ah, thats okay, I would like it anyway, if possible. Mine is pretty good; I dont see any marks. How about the pin condition? Any marks or discolorations? I can give you a picture of both the pin and the card if you want, but for now I am going to go to sleep :P. So we can continue the terms tomorrow.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

                Originally posted by Alphapanchito View Post
                Ah, thats okay, I would like it anyway, if possible. Mine is pretty good; I dont see any marks. How about the pin condition? Any marks or discolorations? I can give you a picture of both the pin and the card if you want, but for now I am going to go to sleep :P. So we can continue the terms tomorrow.
                The pin has no marks or discolorations on either side. The card has a few bends and ragged edges to it, not in the best shape. I'll post a pic tomorrow once you get back online. You can always email me if you'd like.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

                  Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                  The pin has no marks or discolorations on either side. The card has a few bends and ragged edges to it, not in the best shape. I'll post a pic tomorrow once you get back online. You can always email me if you'd like.
                  I just wanted to let you know that my pin seems near-perfect on both sides too, but can give you a picture of both the card and pin tomorrow, too. Talk to you soon!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

                    Here's a scan of the pin and the card:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

                      I am kind of confused.. because I did not trade for any of my VMK pins (except the one I am about to do..),; I bought them all from Disney, and the two I own look different. I didn't even notice utill I looked at this picture. If you look at the bird's (on the hat LOL) eyes, one pin's pupils are in the middle of the eye, and one's are higher (maybe just thicker?). Also, the one with the higher eyes has thinker eyebrows.. Is this a mistake in printing? Is there one you would prefer (I kind of like the eyes in the middle, makes him look funnier .. kind of like the VMK one.. maybe that is the "real" pin..). Take a look for yourself, see what you think.





                      EDIT: Pics dont show up for me.. do they for you?
                      Last edited by Alphapanchito; 01-27-2010, 06:36 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

                        Originally posted by Alphapanchito View Post
                        I am kind of confused.. because I did not trade for any of my VMK pins (except the one I am about to do..) and the two I own look different. If you look at the bird's (on the hat LOL) eyes, one pin's pupils are in the middle of the eye, and one's are higher (maybe just thicker?). Also, the one with the higher eyes has thinker eyebrows.. Is this a mistake in printing? Is there one you would prefer (I kind of like the eyes in the middle, makes him look funnier .. kind of like the VMK one.. maybe that is the "real" pin..). Take a look for yourself, see what you think.





                        EDIT: Pics dont show up for me.. do they for you?
                        I can't see them either, but I'm fine with any of the pins. I'm just eager to complete the collection.

                        If you're okay with the shape of my pin card, I'll happily mail it out Friday morning right before I go to Disneyland. You can email me at alecm9311@gmail.com with your info, I'll reply with mine.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

                          Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                          I can't see them either, but I'm fine with any of the pins. I'm just eager to complete the collection.

                          If you're okay with the shape of my pin card, I'll happily mail it out Friday morning right before I go to Disneyland. You can email me at alecm9311@gmail.com with your info, I'll reply with mine.
                          mmkay, I will send out the email tonghit or tomorrow, along with the pin on friday (maybe Sat. I am kind of busy friday). I fixed the pictures.. I think, and if you want a specific one, tell me. If not I will chose a random one, or the one I like more :P. I really think it is just one of those small things that changes from pin to pin, but I am not entirely sure. I know what you mean about wanting to finish the set! I am fine with how your card looks, and would like it along with the pin if possible. Thanks again, and, enjoy your Disneyland vacation!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

                            Originally posted by Alphapanchito View Post
                            mmkay, I will send out the email tonghit or tomorrow, along with the pin on friday (maybe Sat. I am kind of busy friday). I fixed the pictures.. I think, and if you want a specific one, tell me. If not I will chose a random one, or the one I like more :P. I really think it is just one of those small things that changes from pin to pin, but I am not entirely sure. I know what you mean about wanting to finish the set! I am fine with how your card looks, and would like it along with the pin if possible. Thanks again, and, enjoy your Disneyland vacation!
                            Now that I can see the pins, the pin on the bottom of the picture would be fine. Note that I'll be gone from the 29th to the 2nd, so I won't be able to receive mail during those times.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Looking for VMK Pirate Pluto's Treasure Pin!

                              Originally posted by stitchon View Post
                              Now that I can see the pins, the pin on the bottom of the picture would be fine. Note that I'll be gone from the 29th to the 2nd, so I won't be able to receive mail during those times.
                              You live across the country from me, so you will probably be home by the time it gets there. I'll email you tomorrow with my info, and send out the pin and card around saturday. Thanks again!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X