This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HM car decals!

Evil Step Mom showed me the tightrope walker...and I just couldn't resist! The seller is AMAZING! I can't say enough good things about her. The decal can be made any size (I got mine 8 inches)..and in a variety of colors. I LOVE mine SO much...I wanted to pass it on...

Here's her ETSY shop...
    Welcome to ImakeNeatStuffetsycom by ImakeNeatStuff on Etsy

You can find her decals on Ebay too!

Check em out...they'll be a whole gang of HM decorated cars. LOL

Re: HM car decals!

Those are just freakin' awesome. I don't know how long they last on a car, with the sun and all, but I really have to try them.

Good find, Stitchy!

Comment

yeah...I was wondering how they would do with the sun...and my husband constantly washing the car...but, for that price..it's worth a shot.

Comment

I bet they will last a while I have had my D23 sticker for over a year and its still going strong.

Comment

There is a car that parks in my office area that has a number of these decals. She's had them on for over a year so I'm saying they are good quality. And they look GREAT!

Comment

Ohhhh I love them!!
            I put my decal on the inside of my back windshield, so they won't get ruined. If I get a new car, I'm so getting some of these!!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Oh my what a great website!! I actually saved some of her pictures and can cut them out on my cricut - now I have some cool scrapbook page pictures! But, I am going to have to order a few for my car! I'm not that good with vinyl yet!
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I wanted to put it on my back window to keep it safe from the crazy Oklahoma weather.....but, my windows have really dark tint. So, there's NO way you'd be able to see it.

My husband thought I was a total dork for wanting to put this on my car. But, after putting it on there...he admitted that it looks really cool. LOL

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X