Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

James & the Giant Peach

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James & the Giant Peach

pumpkin9619@comcast.net
    Spoiler

I would like to purchase a James and the Giant Peach grasshopper or a globe or more importantly, a nutcracker. I buy one for my son every christmas and he read this book at school and is doing a project on the grasshopper. I tried to purchase the grasshopper but it is $80 everywhere and too expensive. Does anybody know where I can buy a globe or nutcracker or grasshopper? Thank you for your help.

James &amp; the Giant Peach

does anybody know where I can purchase a james and the giant nutcracker. i buy a new special one for my son each year on Christmas and this year I wanted to buy one based on a book he was reading in school and really liked. thank you. pumpkin9619@comcast.net

Comment

Re: James &amp; the Giant Peach

What price do you think is reasonable for the grasshopper? This is the 12" doll by JUN Planning I'm guessing?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X