• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TikiRoomLiz
    MiceChatter
    • Oct 2006

Evil Queen Two Way Mirror ($80)

Before I try and sell this somewhere else I figured I'd see if anyone would like to buy this item here.

The picture above was the one from Disneyshopping.com, and if you'd like pictures of the mirror I have I'd be happy to post some later. The mirror I have is in perfect condition and good working order. It seems many of these mirrors that were shipped ended up being damaged, so having one that is in perfect condition is not common. This mirror has just been sitting in my closet since I bought it, so I hope to sell it to someone who will make better use of it.

This mirror requires 3 AA batteries to activate the Slave, which is motion activated. It measures 36" H x 28" W x 5 1/2" D. The mirror is hand painted and made of sculpted resin and glass, there is also a Certificate of Authenticity which accompanies this item as well.

Originally it sold for $175, but I'm selling it for $80. The only thing I ask is that if someone is interested in purchasing they have to be in the Southern California area so that I can deliver it personally. I'm just concerned that if I do end up shipping it somewhere it might get damaged, and that would not be a good thing.

So, if you're interested in purchasing this item please let me know by sending me a PM ... or asking any other questions in this thread. Thanks for looking.

• Duck44
    Kerplookee

• May 2006

Re: Evil Queen Two Way Mirror ($80)

That mirror is AMAZING!! and for only 80 bucks?? Its a shame I don't live in So Cal but good luck selling this gem.
    Originally posted by Grumpee
    I only care for Disney bling!

Comment

• TikiRoomLiz
      MiceChatter
      • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
      That mirror is AMAZING!! and for only 80 bucks?? Its a shame I don't live in So Cal but good luck selling this gem.
      I could hold on to if for when you come down to DL next time ...

Comment

• evil queen
        New MiceChatter
        • Jun 2010

Hello Tikiroom liz. I am soooo interested in buying this from you! I live 15 min from Disneyland. Please let me know if it is still available. I just signed up with micechat just to ask you about this mirror!! I am not to sure how to use this forum or contact people so hope you get this! My phone # is 714-496-2934 My name is Rose. If you could let me know either way if you still have it or not I'd realy appreciate it. Thank so much.....Rose

Comment

• evil queen
          New MiceChatter
          • Jun 2010

Hello there. Im new at this. just signed up with mice chat to inquire about this mirror. Im so interested in it. I live 15 min away from Disneyland and I have an annual pass. im not sure how this work so i posted this message twice. please contact me either way to let me know if you still have this mirror. My phone number is 714-496-2934. Thank you! Sincerely, Rose

Comment

• evil queen
            New MiceChatter
            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
            Before I try and sell this somewhere else I figured I'd see if anyone would like to buy this item here.

The picture above was the one from Disneyshopping.com, and if you'd like pictures of the mirror I have I'd be happy to post some later. The mirror I have is in perfect condition and good working order. It seems many of these mirrors that were shipped ended up being damaged, so having one that is in perfect condition is not common. This mirror has just been sitting in my closet since I bought it, so I hope to sell it to someone who will make better use of it.

This mirror requires 3 AA batteries to activate the Slave, which is motion activated. It measures 36" H x 28" W x 5 1/2" D. The mirror is hand painted and made of sculpted resin and glass, there is also a Certificate of Authenticity which accompanies this item as well.

Originally it sold for $175, but I'm selling it for $80. The only thing I ask is that if someone is interested in purchasing they have to be in the Southern California area so that I can deliver it personally. I'm just concerned that if I do end up shipping it somewhere it might get damaged, and that would not be a good thing.

So, if you're interested in purchasing this item please let me know by sending me a PM ... or asking any other questions in this thread. Thanks for looking.
            yes yes yes. I would love to buy this from you. Sorry I left so many replies. still new at this. Just want to make sure u get this.I live 15min from disneyland and I have an annual pass. can you please let me know if you still have this available? my number is 714-496-2934 Thank you so much! Please call me either way to let me know. Thanks. Sincerely, Rose

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X