This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat box ghost big fig

I would like to test the waters to see if there is any interest in buying. I have all the paperwork but not the original box (the box was too huge to keep). It has been in glass case the whole time I have had him. The eyes light up and he is in perfect condition. My collection has gotten to big for the place I am living in. I would hate to box him up in and put him in the garage. I know someone out there could really enjoy him. I pretty much know the fair market value for him. Please send a PM if interested.
    Jason

Re: Hat box ghost big fig

Originally posted by Redsix View Post
    I would like to test the waters to see if there is any interest in buying. I have all the paperwork but not the original box (the box was too huge to keep). It has been in glass case the whole time I have had him. The eyes light up and he is in perfect condition. My collection has gotten to big for the place I am living in. I would hate to box him up in and put him in the garage. I know someone out there could really enjoy him. I pretty much know the fair market value for him. Please send a PM if interested.
    This is the most sought big fig on Ebay. Hatbox Ghost big figs in mint condition with all of the original packaging and paperwork have been known to sell for more than $600. If you take many good pictures, yours might sell on the auction site for around that price.

Good luck!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X