Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Rare Disneyland & Mickey Mouse Memorabilia Lot on eBay

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Disneyland & Mickey Mouse Memorabilia Lot on eBay

I was trolling through eBay today and came across this ad for a full lot of rare Disneyland and Mickey Mouse memorabilia. Wondering if it's a great find as the stuff looks like it's in mint condition.

RAREST of The RARE Disney Mickey Mouse and Disneyland Memorabilia Lot | eBay
    "You’re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up anyway."
    - Walt Disney

Rare Disneyland &amp; Mickey Mouse Memorabilia Lot on eBay

meh. I don't collect vintage ephemera, but that magazine seems like a cool find. The right question to ask is: is it worth 100 smackers TO YOU?
    I would personally say 'no.' But If that is an item you think is really spectacular, then why care about the high price tag? Are you collecting to enjoy a collection or are you hoping to turn a profit? It has been my experience that paper goods are not worth that much in general on the market unless they are really special (like autographs).

Edit: I just noticed your name has "profit" in it. I guess it was silly of me to ask the above question.
    Last edited by leopardchucks; 03-25-2013, 03:02 PM. Reason: added stuff
    For those of you that are curious about my wedding:
    http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/0...heather-tyler/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X