Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Disney memorabilia for sale

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney memorabilia for sale

I have been collecting Disney memorabilia for years; ever since I moved to Central Florida 14 years ago. It saddens me to part with all that I have collected over years but unfortunately, an unexpected rough patch, has persuaded me to do so.

I have many Vinylmation that I have for sale. The majority have never been opened, purchased with the intention that they would be collector items. I also have a handful of loose figures. I will list the, accordingly andI would be happy to provide pictures per request. I also have several odds and ends that have been picked up at the parks throughout the years.

Unopened 9 inch figures

Florida Project
    Parks Series 6: Matterhorn
    Park Series 3: Test Track
    ----------------------------------

Unopened complete sets

Muppets series 1

Loose 3 inch figures

Star Wars Series 1 Obi Wan Ghost

-------------------------------------------------------

Pal Mickey that is in working order (opened)

Pal Mickey Costume Collection: Rain Gear (unopened)
    Pal Mickey Costume Collection: Pirate Capt'n (unopened)

The Haunted Mansion Clue (unopened, in tin)

Star Tours: Star Speeder 1000 Sneak Preview vehicle (unopened)

Precious Moments Disney Collection:

Ariel (unopened)
    It's a Small World France (unopened)
    It's a Small World Ireland (unopened)
    It's a Small World Egypt/Spinhx (unopened)
    It's a Smal World Egypt/Cleopatra (unopened)

Please pm me if interested. I would prefer to keep the items bundled appropriately.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X