Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

A+ Disneyland Pins (including awesome LE Haunted Mansion Holiday set) on Ebay

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A+ Disneyland Pins (including awesome LE Haunted Mansion Holiday set) on Ebay

Hi all! Man, I haven't posted on MiceAge in forever. Any-hoo, here's the deal: Back in 2003/2004, I worked for my local Disney Store, and we would often take returns from the parks and the catalog. Since it wasn't cost-effective to ship these items back to wherever they came from for re-sale, company policy was just to try and re-sell them at the store...but more often than not, we employees would use our discount to snatch the cool stuff up ourselves. I ended up with all kinds of collectibles, which eventually got boxed up and stored away, only for me to rediscover them recently. I'll be selling a lot of it off over the coming months, but my first wave is all the Disney Pins I managed to acquire in my tenure there. They are all in excellent condition; in fact, except for about five individual pins, all of them are still on their original backing! They have no flaws or defects; most of them actually came from the same woman who just bought a ton of them at the parks and ended up returning duplicates/the ones she wasn't particularly attached to.

The pins on offer include a complete set of thirteen Haunted Mansion Holiday "13 Treats in 5 Frightful Weeks" pins, which are still in their plastic packaging.

If you get a chance, please hop over to my eBay page and take a gander! I'm saving up for a trip to Walt Disney World in November, and every single cent helps! Here's the URL: http://tinyurl.com/heatherebay
    Visit me at HeatherOrth.com!

Mice Chat: Come for the Disney, stay for the Monkey. :monkey:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X