Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Any snow globe collectors looking for the Hercules urn that plays Go the Distance?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any snow globe collectors looking for the Hercules urn that plays Go the Distance?

Hello fellow collectors! Put simply, I am simplifying and selling my Disney snow globe collection. I have a few you might be interested in. One is the Hercules snow globe shaped as a urn and plays Go the Distance. This is a rare one and I am hoping to find it a home to an enthusiast. I can send pics and answer any questions about it, or if you are curious what else I have just let me know!

Danielle

Re: Any snow globe collectors looking for the Hercules urn that plays Go the Distance

Hello~
    My mom is a big collector of the snow globes, and she was upset about not being able to get many anymore. I might be interested for her birthday, which is in June. The Hercules one sounds really nifty! Sorry I'm not a fellow enthusiast but I know my mom at least has like 15. I haven't counted them up to be sure.

I know for sure she has this snow globe http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8szulsYJ7N...f0/s400/n2.bmp and it revolves around on the bottom~ I looked up the one you were talking about!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X