Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any snow globe collectors looking for the Hercules urn that plays Go the Distance?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any snow globe collectors looking for the Hercules urn that plays Go the Distance?

Hello fellow collectors! Put simply, I am simplifying and selling my Disney snow globe collection. I have a few you might be interested in. One is the Hercules snow globe shaped as a urn and plays Go the Distance. This is a rare one and I am hoping to find it a home to an enthusiast. I can send pics and answer any questions about it, or if you are curious what else I have just let me know!

Danielle

Re: Any snow globe collectors looking for the Hercules urn that plays Go the Distance

Hello~
    My mom is a big collector of the snow globes, and she was upset about not being able to get many anymore. I might be interested for her birthday, which is in June. The Hercules one sounds really nifty! Sorry I'm not a fellow enthusiast but I know my mom at least has like 15. I haven't counted them up to be sure.

I know for sure she has this snow globe http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8szulsYJ7N...f0/s400/n2.bmp and it revolves around on the bottom~ I looked up the one you were talking about!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X