Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

WTB: DL Hotel JUNGLE CRUISE REMOTE CONTROL BOAT

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: DL Hotel JUNGLE CRUISE REMOTE CONTROL BOAT

Hi Everybody

If anybody has a JUNGLE CRUISE REMOTE CONTROL BOAT from the Disneyland Hotel for sale, please contact me.

Re: WTB: DL Hotel JUNGLE CRUISE REMOTE CONTROL BOAT

There's usually one on Ebay for sale.
    -TraderSamsCoffee.com
    "Purveyors of unique coffees and goods"

Comment

Are you bought it or still interested in buying if yes How much can you pay for that?
      home remedies for keloids

Comment

Sorry Thomaservine. I've been gone and just read your message posted back in March. I have purchased one and (at this time) no longer interested in a second one. One that note, if the price is right, I'm always interested in High End Disney Collectables. You can PM with your best price.

Comment

Hey BigKahuna,

Could you upload a couple photos of your purchase?

Thanks!

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Comment

Here's some photos of her in her prime at the DL Hotel and some new ones of her in her current state.

I'm looking for a GREAT restoration company who can bring up back to her "working prime". Somebody who understands how to leave the natural aging process to her while restoring the neglect over the years. If anybody know of a top flight company, please let me know.

Good ol' #7

Click image for larger version

Name:	safariadventure_gorilla2010cb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	7360344Click image for larger version

Name:	78809623_640.jpg
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	7360345Click image for larger version

Name:	7.JPG
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	7360346Click image for larger version

Name:	821681329_o.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	7360347
            Originally posted by PlutoHasFleas View Post
            Hey BigKahuna,

Could you upload a couple photos of your purchase?

Thanks!

Comment

Thats looks great, did you find it on Ebay? If so, what search did you use I have been looking for one can't find any

Originally posted by BigKahuna View Post
              Here's some photos of her in her prime at the DL Hotel and some new ones of her in her current state.

I'm looking for a GREAT restoration company who can bring up back to her "working prime". Somebody who understands how to leave the natural aging process to her while restoring the neglect over the years. If anybody know of a top flight company, please let me know.

Good ol' #7

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42116[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42117[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42118[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]42119[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by dodgr31 View Post
                Thats looks great, did you find it on Ebay? If so, what search did you use I have been looking for one can't find any

They are extremely difficult to find. Ebay is one source but there are numerous other auction sites. If I'm correct there were/are on 28 of them ever made. In the past four years only 2 have ever come up for sale that I'm aware of.

With that being said, it is my understanding that there are only 4 or 5 of them in circulation that have ever been bought or sold. With mine being taken off the market the number is now only 3 or 4.

I've tried to contact the Disney Archives, Disneyland Hotel (they're not in possession of any, but like to be.) and a few other personal sources trying to locate the rest of the fleet, but nobody knows where the bulk of them are.

I've had a chance to speak (email) with someone on the construction crew that took out the remote control pond. He told me that several of them were thrown away. I can't verify that but...it's what was told to me. He also said a few of them were taken by workers. Again, I can't verify.

Good luck. If you end up finding one, please let me know.

If ANYBODY has more information or heard other stories about the boats, please post them in here. I would like to know.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I had no idea they were so rare maybe I better set my sites on something else! Sounds like you REALLy did your homework, good job and congrats on your find.

Originally posted by BigKahuna View Post
                  They are extremely difficult to find. Ebay is one source but there are numerous other auction sites. If I'm correct there were/are on 28 of them ever made. In the past four years only 2 have ever come up for sale that I'm aware of.

With that being said, it is my understanding that there are only 4 or 5 of them in circulation that have ever been bought or sold. With mine being taken off the market the number is now only 3 or 4.

I've tried to contact the Disney Archives, Disneyland Hotel (they're not in possession of any, but like to be.) and a few other personal sources trying to locate the rest of the fleet, but nobody knows where the bulk of them are.

I've had a chance to speak (email) with someone on the construction crew that took out the remote control pond. He told me that several of them were thrown away. I can't verify that but...it's what was told to me. He also said a few of them were taken by workers. Again, I can't verify.

Good luck. If you end up finding one, please let me know.

If ANYBODY has more information or heard other stories about the boats, please post them in here. I would like to know.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X