Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

popcorn buckets

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • popcorn buckets

    Not exciting or anything, but does anyone have a popcorn bucket or LID they could part with? I am minus a lid.

    not earth shattering but I need one

    jan
    Janette



  • #2
    Re: popcorn buckets

    Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
    Not exciting or anything, but does anyone have a popcorn bucket or LID they could part with? I am minus a lid.

    not earth shattering but I need one

    jan
    I also am looking for one so I will just join you. If you have some you are willing to part with, I may be interested!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

    And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: popcorn buckets

      Are you guys talking about the Pirates 40th Anniversary buckets?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: popcorn buckets

        I saw a TON of the Simba ones at the Character Warehouse this week. (North of Seattle) They were like $1.19. If you still want that one...let me know because I will be going back before they close on May 13th.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: popcorn buckets

          Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
          Are you guys talking about the Pirates 40th Anniversary buckets?

          No I just want some lids for my 2 buckets for my trip to DL on Mothers day. Sigh... lids got recycled probably. As for the Charactor wearhouse, they JUST moved from my city and going to the new one would not make any sense for me. For the amount of money I would end up spending on GAS I could just by my kids new ones at the park.

          anyway dont' care what color/or charactor just want lids so the popcorn doesnt' spill


          thanks guys

          jan
          Janette


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: popcorn buckets

            Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
            I saw a TON of the Simba ones at the Character Warehouse this week. (North of Seattle) They were like $1.19. If you still want that one...let me know because I will be going back before they close on May 13th.
            Oh PM me!! and if you would be going back soon I would gladly let you snag some. I am going to DL May 13th so I would want them before then.
            Janette


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: popcorn buckets

              Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
              Oh PM me!! and if you would be going back soon I would gladly let you snag some. I am going to DL May 13th so I would want them before then.
              I will be back there by then as they close that date. If I go in time to get them and ship them....I will let you know!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: popcorn buckets

                Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                I saw a TON of the Simba ones at the Character Warehouse this week. (North of Seattle) They were like $1.19. If you still want that one...let me know because I will be going back before they close on May 13th.
                PM me! I will pay you for every different one! (ie one simba, one chip n' dale) just not the 40th one!
                Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                -August 1st 2010

                And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                -August 2nd 2010

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: popcorn buckets

                  Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                  PM me! I will pay you for every different one! (ie one simba, one chip n' dale) just not the 40th one!
                  I have decided not to keep the Pocahontis one you can have it. Got an extra lid I could have for my Tarzan bucket?

                  jan
                  Janette


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: popcorn buckets

                    Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                    PM me! I will pay you for every different one! (ie one simba, one chip n' dale) just not the 40th one!
                    PM isn't an option on the list for you! If I go up again, I will let you know! I hope to go in a couple of weeks....before they close up for good.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: popcorn buckets

                      Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
                      PM isn't an option on the list for you! If I go up again, I will let you know! I hope to go in a couple of weeks....before they close up for good.
                      I restarted the option for PM again!
                      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                      -August 1st 2010

                      And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                      -August 2nd 2010

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: popcorn buckets

                        I am also missing a lid! I have no idea which one is missing it but I know I am missing one.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: popcorn buckets

                          Originally posted by Leofoenget View Post
                          I have decided not to keep the Pocahontis one you can have it. Got an extra lid I could have for my Tarzan bucket?

                          jan
                          PM me!
                          Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                          "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                          -August 1st 2010

                          And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                          -August 2nd 2010

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: popcorn buckets

                            There is a disney outlet store here in salt lake that is selling either the chip and dale or simba (I dont remember) for 99 cents. I dont know if thats cost effective to ship to anyone but if you want one let me know.
                            It's like i'm talking to a monkey, a really really big stupid monkey named Kronk.

                            Comment

                            Ad Widget

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X