• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Part With: Red Monorail Set

PAID FOR AND SHIPPING TOMORROW

Thanks for everyone's interest!

CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED

I have a Walt Disney World Red Monorail with track pieces set. Used, in box. I work at an eBay store, and we sold it. The buyer said it didn't work, so we took it back. The seller didn't want it back. So now, it's abandoned, and I need money.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Like I said the last person who used it said it doesn't operate. So it's really a nice piece to view. Now, that doesn't mean it can't be fixed, I just don't know. Definitly sold as is.
    Last edited by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd; 06-04-2007, 03:20 PM.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Re: Want to Part With: Red Monorail Set

do you have a picture?
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

If you look up this item number on eBay, 170109852512, the auction it brings you to is the exact same one I have, just the condition is different.

If you want a photo of the one I have in my hands, I would be happy to oblige. Thanks!
      "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

how much are you asking for it?
        Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
        sigpic

Comment

Well, it retailed for $55, if I remember correctly. They're selling for about $50-60 on eBay. That is electronically working of course.

So something lower than that? I don't want to hose anyone. But I could use the money right now. Perhaps you could make me an offer?

Comment

Would you be willing to part with the Monorail and a few pieces of the track for a display?
            Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
            "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
            -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
            -August 2nd 2010

Comment

would you be willing to part with it for $30 + shipping? I have one monorail set plus other pieces already but would love to add to my display.
              Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
              sigpic

Comment

CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED

I'll let y'all know if it becomes available.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X