This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Maps

Hello, I'm Kinda New Here But i would like to ask you if you have the next maps that can sell/trade or anything, but the problem is that i can't use Ebay :shy:

The Maps Are The Next
    • Disneyland Park & Disney's California Adventure Guide Map (July 17th 2005)
    • Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl Premiere Map (I DON'T FIND IT)
    • Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Premiere Map
    • Pirates Lair At Tom Sawyer's Island Maps (Main Entrance Guide Map And The Other One in the island
    • Disney's California Adventure: The Subs Are Back Map! (the one with crush swiming)
    Well i need it if annyone can contact me via Private Message or via Email for selling or make a deal Please

- AlexValve
    Last edited by AlexValve; 08-05-2007, 04:51 PM. Reason: ADD NEW maps / and delete old ones

Re: Disneyland Maps

Anyone (BTW) The Sub Guide Maps of June 11th , i need someone that can bring me one from disneyland That Monday, Please
    Last edited by AlexValve; 05-29-2007, 11:22 PM. Reason: Subs :P

Comment

I know I love to collect the maps too, being up here in Norcal, I have to turn to EBAY.

Can you find someone with an account that search it out for you? I can tell you Jult 17th 2005 is going last time I saw one for around $5, and the rest around $3. No Subs Yet.
      -----------------------------------------------
      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Can Someone Bring Me From Disneyland A Copy Of The Guide Map Of Monday, June 11th (Subs Opening) Please, email me or pm me for costs or something

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Valve View Post
          Can Someone Bring Me From Disneyland A Copy Of The Guide Map Of Monday, June 11th (Subs Opening) Please, email me or pm me for costs or something
          If this is the map that is out at the entrance gates I don't have a problem picking one up for you and sending it your way.

As for the Rockin' ones ... now I regret not getting more. I got both on the last day of Rockin'.

Comment

^ Ive e-mailed you i hope getting an answer soon please!
            Last edited by AlexValve; 06-09-2007, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
              If this is the map that is out at the entrance gates I don't have a problem picking one up for you and sending it your way.

As for the Rockin' ones ... now I regret not getting more. I got both on the last day of Rockin'.
              ^ If you can get me one of the 11th too it would be great!
              Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
              "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
              -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
              -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I'll Be There On The 11th If Anyone Once One Pm Me I Have No Problem Getting Extra. Have A Magical Weekend!

Comment

I've mailed both Disneylandkitty and Tikiroomliz For info and i hope getting an answer. Please!

Comment

Okay I've brought the Subs Map, so I'm looking for the rest!

Comment

New Maps Added!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X