Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone like imported French Disney Butter?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Would anyone like imported French Disney Butter?

This is not available at any Disney park, nor is it part of the Disney Corpor@tion. It’s genuine butter imported from Isigny, Normandie, France. I’m sharing it here only because it’s fun. I hope this doesn’t break any rules. Admin: move to where it may be more appropriate if nessecary.
    Last edited by Blue Lagoon; 05-03-2018, 08:01 AM.

?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapewife
      To recap:
      1. This has nothing to do with Disney, it just sounds like it when spoken aloud.

*snip*
      I wasn’t going to respond to this, but some of the misinformation written in the quoted post needs correcting; “D’Isigny” is actually the origin of the name “Disney”
      Last edited by Blue Lagoon; 05-03-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I eagerly await your follow-up, "Things Also Named Walter."
        Hey Man (or woman). What’s up?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_family

Comment

To recap:
          1. This has nothing to do with Disney, it just sounds like it when spoken aloud.
          2. You type out "Disney Corpor@tion" every time you mention them. I'd say that you have your device set to change it for you, but we've established that you don't use auto-correct.
          3. I'm guessing that this is supposed to be a snarky thing like "Micro$oft" was 30 years ago, but it makes no sense, unless you're poking fun at the idea that Disney has an online presence.
          4. "Disney Corporation" isn't even a thing. It's The Walt Disney Company.
          If you find offense with a post, why not just flag it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Lagoon View Post

Hey Man (or woman). What’s up?
            Judging from virtually all of Snapewife's posts, she won't be here long. A troll, I suspect.

Comment

Working...
            X