Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Forums Retheme

Hello Folks,

Delayed, due to unforeseen circumstances our presentation of "MiceChat Forum Makeover" has been delayed till next weekend.

MiceChat Forums will be going through a design change and much needed update. This update will give a more modern look as well as bring in mobile viewing options. So you may see the forums looking strange as we implement the new look.

Thank you all, and happy MiceChatting!
See more
See less

Would anyone like imported French Disney Butter?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Would anyone like imported French Disney Butter?

This is not available at any Disney park, nor is it part of the Disney Corpor@tion. It’s genuine butter imported from Isigny, Normandie, France. I’m sharing it here only because it’s fun. I hope this doesn’t break any rules. Admin: move to where it may be more appropriate if nessecary.
    Last edited by Blue Lagoon; 05-03-2018, 08:01 AM.
    Disneyland - the original and most charming
    Disneyland Paris - the most beautiful Disneyland ever built
    Tokyo Disneysea - the most amazing Disney park and the only non-Disneyland Disney park worthy of the original

Adventure Thru Inner Space - The greatest extinct Disneyland attraction

“Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.- The Walt Disney quote that should be heeded
    Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world” - The most abused Walt Disney quote ever
    “It’s called Pirates of the Caribbean, not Boy Scouts of the Caribbean” - X. Atencio

LOATHE AND DESPISE: Marvel Garbage, Avatar Crap, Star Wars Overkill, Pixarization, Shanghai, Michael Eisner

?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapewife
      To recap:
      1. This has nothing to do with Disney, it just sounds like it when spoken aloud.

*snip*
      I wasn’t going to respond to this, but some of the misinformation written in the quoted post needs correcting; “D’Isigny” is actually the origin of the name “Disney”
      Last edited by Blue Lagoon; 05-03-2018, 11:35 AM.
      Tokyo Disneysea - the most amazing Disney park and the only non-Disneyland Disney park worthy of the original

“Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.- The Walt Disney quote that should be heeded
      Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world” - The most abused Walt Disney quote ever
      “It’s called Pirates of the Caribbean, not Boy Scouts of the Caribbean” - X. Atencio

LOATHE AND DESPISE: Marvel Garbage, Avatar Crap, Star Wars Overkill, Pixarization, Shanghai, Michael Eisner

Comment

I eagerly await your follow-up, "Things Also Named Walter."
        Hey Man (or woman). What’s up?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_family

Comment

To recap:
          1. This has nothing to do with Disney, it just sounds like it when spoken aloud.
          2. You type out "Disney Corpor@tion" every time you mention them. I'd say that you have your device set to change it for you, but we've established that you don't use auto-correct.
          3. I'm guessing that this is supposed to be a snarky thing like "Micro$oft" was 30 years ago, but it makes no sense, unless you're poking fun at the idea that Disney has an online presence.
          4. "Disney Corporation" isn't even a thing. It's The Walt Disney Company.
          If you find offense with a post, why not just flag it?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Lagoon View Post

Hey Man (or woman). What’s up?
            Judging from virtually all of Snapewife's posts, she won't be here long. A troll, I suspect.

Comment

Working...
            X