This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland hopper passes

Does anyone ever use this forum for buying/selling/trading tickets or passes for DLR? Just wondering. Is that "allowed" or is it FORBIDDEN.
    My sister has some passes to sell before they expire, so I thought I would check.
    Thanks.
    To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Re: Disneyland hopper passes

Thank you for your question:

The answer depends on the rules of the ticket. We only allow the legal buy/sell/trade of tickets. Tickets which are clearly market "Non-transferable" or "Not for resale" should not be traded here. However, many non-restricted tickets for various venues and parks can be resold. Check the back of the ticket for more details.

I'm glad you asked.

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

So say the remaining two days left on a 5 day pass would be not allowed? I do beleive the back of the tickets say non-transferrable.
      To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Comment

That would be correct. Once someone uses the park hopper ticket, that person is bound to that ticket. A second person cannot use remaining days.

Selling that ticket to another individual with the purpose of using the remaining days would not be allowed on MiceChat as it is an illegal activity.
        "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
        "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X