Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disney Dollars?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disney Dollars?

    Started a collection of Disney Dollars a while back.

    If you have any new or older(preferably) DD's and want to get rid/sell them then please PM me and we can work something out.

    Thanks
    Originally posted by Grumpee
    I only care for Disney bling!

  • #2
    Re: Disney Dollars?

    Hi Mr. Duck44,

    I really don't have any Disney dollars to sell but I'm curious as to how many Disney Dollars are in your collection?

    BTW- I do have POTC Disney Dollars in mint condition. Any idea how much they are worth as of today?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disney Dollars?

      Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
      Hi Mr. Duck44,

      I really don't have any Disney dollars to sell but I'm curious as to how many Disney Dollars are in your collection?

      BTW- I do have POTC Disney Dollars in mint condition. Any idea how much they are worth as of today?
      Hello Mrs. Ginarella.

      I have not counted but have quite a few after collecting for only a short time.

      Disney Dollars are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. Ebay kinda sets the price. Prices do vary. Serial # and condition do make a difference.
      You could probably sell the Pirate dollars for double what you paid....maybe more. There is probably someone in South Dakota that thinks its a deal.
      I suggest holding on to them, or buy some booze at the Cove Bar.
      Originally posted by Grumpee
      I only care for Disney bling!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disney Dollars?

        Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
        Hello Mrs. Ginarella.

        I have not counted but have quite a few after collecting for only a short time.

        Disney Dollars are only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. Ebay kinda sets the price. Prices do vary. Serial # and condition do make a difference.
        You could probably sell the Pirate dollars for double what you paid....maybe more. There is probably someone in South Dakota that thinks its a deal.
        I suggest holding on to them, or buy some booze at the Cove Bar.
        Thanks for your input and I will certainly take that into consideration.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disney Dollars?

          Does Disney sell/use Disney Dollars?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disney Dollars?

            Originally posted by sailerm View Post
            Does Disney sell/use Disney Dollars?
            Yes they do. You can purchase them in the parks and use them in the parks.

            As to why people like collecting them .... I have no clue ... . What are you planning on doing with these Disney Dollars Duck???

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disney Dollars?

              Disney also pays their CMs in Disney dollars instead of paychecks
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disney Dollars?

                Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post

                As to why people like collecting them .... I have no clue ... . What are you planning on doing with these Disney Dollars Duck???
                Retirement fund.
                Originally posted by Grumpee
                I only care for Disney bling!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disney Dollars?

                  Bump.



                  Any old disney dollars?
                  Originally posted by Grumpee
                  I only care for Disney bling!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disney Dollars?

                    Disney Dollars are also sold at The Disney Store. Right now we have Disney Dollars with designs that celebrate Mickey Mouses 80 birthday.
                    sigpic
                    "I hope that we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X