I haven't been on the Disney trip, but I can tell you that Switzerland is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.
An Adventure by Disney to Switzerland would be a really safe, fun, and informative way to visit the area. When I went, I didn't really have time to plan anything in advance. I didn't know where to eat, what to see, etc. I just sort of stumbled around. It wasn't until I got back and people asked me if I saw certain things that I realized how many obvious things I missed.
But is was still pretty amazing to see the real Matterhorn.
MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.
Your flight to Switzerland would need to be arranged by yourself and would not be included in the Disney portion of the ABD total. However this gives you the flexibility to search for the best airfare and times that would suit your needs.
Included in your Adventures by Disney vacation are:
• The services of two Adventure Guides
• Local experts
• Scheduled meals, activities, and entertainment
• National & Regional Park entrance fees (where applicable)
• Luggage service
• Transportation within your adventure
• Transfers are only available from the specified arrival and departure airport/train station for each departure
• Gratuities for porters, housekeepers, drivers, activity providers, local experts, and dining room staff for meals included in the adventure
• Taxes, including airport departure taxes (where applicable)
Here are items not covered with the land package of your ABD:
• Transportation between residence and airport from which you are departing
• Round-trip air (or other) transportation between home airport and vacation destination
• Arrival/Departure transfers to/from airports and hotels, train stations, or other locations not specifically described for each departure
• Meals, activities and transportation not specifically set forth in the applicable itinerary
• Gratuities for Adventure Guides
• Customs and immigration fees
• Passport and visa fees
• Travel protection insurance
• Baggage fees, excess baggage fees, and other airport/airline fees
• Laundry, telephone, alcohol (unless noted as included), and all other items of a personal nature
• Additional taxes may apply which are not included in the vacation package