Please log in. To view all of our exciting discussions about Disney and other theme parks worldwide, please log in orSign Up Now! Happy Chatting!
Your Assistance Please
We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.
2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.
MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.
Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
I haven't been on the Disney trip, but I can tell you that Switzerland is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.
An Adventure by Disney to Switzerland would be a really safe, fun, and informative way to visit the area. When I went, I didn't really have time to plan anything in advance. I didn't know where to eat, what to see, etc. I just sort of stumbled around. It wasn't until I got back and people asked me if I saw certain things that I realized how many obvious things I missed.
But is was still pretty amazing to see the real Matterhorn.
MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.
Your flight to Switzerland would need to be arranged by yourself and would not be included in the Disney portion of the ABD total. However this gives you the flexibility to search for the best airfare and times that would suit your needs.
Included in your Adventures by Disney vacation are:
• The services of two Adventure Guides
• Local experts
• Scheduled meals, activities, and entertainment
• National & Regional Park entrance fees (where applicable)
• Luggage service
• Transportation within your adventure
• Transfers are only available from the specified arrival and departure airport/train station for each departure
• Gratuities for porters, housekeepers, drivers, activity providers, local experts, and dining room staff for meals included in the adventure
• Taxes, including airport departure taxes (where applicable)
Here are items not covered with the land package of your ABD:
• Transportation between residence and airport from which you are departing • Round-trip air (or other) transportation between home airport and vacation destination • Arrival/Departure transfers to/from airports and hotels, train stations, or other locations not specifically described for each departure • Meals, activities and transportation not specifically set forth in the applicable itinerary • Gratuities for Adventure Guides • Customs and immigration fees • Passport and visa fees • Travel protection insurance • Baggage fees, excess baggage fees, and other airport/airline fees • Laundry, telephone, alcohol (unless noted as included), and all other items of a personal nature • Additional taxes may apply which are not included in the vacation package