This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the DLR Adventures by Disney?

We're looking into going on the SoCal Adventures by Disney and I was just wondering if anyone on here has taken it? What are the highlights? What are the lowlights? Would it be appropriate as a honeymoon for two Disney AP nerds?
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.

By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

Re: How's the DLR Adventures by Disney?

Sorry, I don't have a clue. I'm a local.

Comment

For me the highlights would include the Jim Henson studios (so much history associated with that building!) the Imagineering & Studios tour and the VIP tour at DL.

I know of Honeymooners that have done this ABD and loved it.
      MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Comment

Originally posted by goofypirate View Post
        We're looking into going on the SoCal Adventures by Disney and I was just wondering if anyone on here has taken it? What are the highlights? What are the lowlights? Would it be appropriate as a honeymoon for two Disney AP nerds?
        I have been on the Backstage Magic tour and I am an Annual Passholder. You get to go places you don't "normally" get to see. You start in Hollywood and end at Disneyland. If you would like to read a few reports:

AllEars.net Review Page - ADVENTURES BY DISNEY - Powered by ReviewPost

Scroll down to "Hollywood and Disneyland -Backstage Magic"

I enjoyed it so much I'm going again with friends. Imagineering and Jim Henson Studios were fabulous!! The behind-the-scenes fun at Disneyland is terrific! And many surprises. None of us were disappointed!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X