Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

A New Hampshire resort?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Hampshire resort?

When googling this I came up with nothing, but this concept art clearly illustrates a summer/winter resort in NH. The White Birch trees (our state tree) can clearly be seen and would differentiate this from the White Mountains of Arizona.

Tim J. Delaney Design

Re: A New Hampshire resort?

Well, if anyone is interested I e-mailed Tim and this was confirmed.

Comment

Considering how much people love to sue Disney I'm not sure they could ever afford to create a ski resort in the US.... it would have the lawyers business for generations.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningStroller View Post
        Well, if anyone is interested I e-mailed Tim and this was confirmed.
        This was another one they looked in to a while ago (along with Hawaii, etc). It was to be a unique summer experience and a unique winter experience. The White Mountains are great and very popular; this could be a strong resort if done right (and in moderate cost *cough* Aulani Billion Dollars *cough*).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X