Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daring New Waterslide That Takes Guests Over The Edge ..Of The Ship!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Daring New Waterslide That Takes Guests Over The Edge ..Of The Ship!

Between 2011 and 2012, the two new Disney cruise ships are rumored to offer an exciting thrill ride of sorts. A waterslide with transparent acrylic tubing will send riders over the edge of the ship and out over and high above the sea. I'd be counting my lucky stars upon spashing to a halt at the end. Wouldn't it be ominously WILD to ride it out at night?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Daring New Waterslide That Takes Guests Over The Edge ..Of The Ship!

for those of us scared of deep water.....it would be a nightmare. Heck...the cruise is a nightmare in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
      for those of us scared of deep water.....it would be a nightmare. Heck...the cruise is a nightmare in itself.
      :lmao:

If Jounny Depp were on hand to slide over the ocean deep with you, would you give it a go, Stitchy?

Comment

yeah. I'm not scared of deep water, but I do have a fear of ships and heights..I would not like that slide.

Comment

Wait a minute... so are you telling me there are actually rumors of design details for the new ships??

Got any more rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
            :lmao:

If Jounny Depp were on hand to slide over the ocean deep with you, would you give it a go, Stitchy?
            hmmmmmm....now....THAT'S a thought......

who's gonna hold Gina back?

Comment

that sounds very interesting..
              thanE

Comment

sounds awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
                  Between 2011 and 2012, the two new Disney cruise ships are rumored to offer an exciting thrill ride of sorts. A waterslide with transparent acrylic tubing will send riders over the edge of the ship and out over and high above the sea. I'd be counting my lucky stars upon spashing to a halt at the end. Wouldn't it be ominously WILD to ride it out at night?
                  Interesting... Trying to imagine how this would work.... What's your source?
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Royal Caribbean already has ships that have hot tubs that hang over the sides of the ship, so why couldn't Disney make it a slide? I think it's a great idea. I wouldn't slide on it though!!!

Comment

hmmmmmm....now....THAT'S a thought......

who's gonna hold Gina back?
                      Gina's gonna go for it! Aint nobody or nothing that can hold her back now. :lol:

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
                      sounds awesome!
                      Yes it do. Nothing like going overboard having fun sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                        Interesting... Trying to imagine how this would work.... What's your source?
                        Read about this at Screamscape. I can't wait to see pics of it NeverNeverland.

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                        Royal Caribbean already has ships that have hot tubs that hang over the sides of the ship, so why couldn't Disney make it a slide? I think it's a great idea. I wouldn't slide on it though!!!
                        Wow! Hot tubbin' on edge above the sea. That would truely be trippy, mikeland.

Comment

That is a neat idea.....it would be cool if the slide went into the ship...say through the lobby or a nightclub....now that would be neat at night!

Missy

Comment

Originally posted by missymouse View Post
                            That is a neat idea.....it would be cool if the slide went into the ship...say through the lobby or a nightclub....now that would be neat at night!

Missy
                            Now your talkin! Sliding through the casual and entertainment areas of the ship would rock my boat.

Comment

Watching fat people in little speedos going on clear waterslides through the lobby. Now that's entertaining! :lol:
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X