Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

carribean cruise micechaters???????????

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] carribean cruise micechaters???????????

    This year my husband decided on a disney cruise, anyone been on the disney carribean??? im a bit unsure about a disney cruise, he knows i love disneyland (he calls it my second home) but a disney cruise? isnt that only for the kiddos? i dont know if i do well with the sea? anyone have any expert advice?

  • #2
    Re: carribean cruise micechaters???????????

    I've never been on a Disney cruise, but from what I've heard -- it's a big party for kids. As I've seen on the travel channel, they do have spots for adults as well.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: carribean cruise micechaters???????????

      sports? didnt think they did sports on a cruise, what do they offer?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: carribean cruise micechaters???????????

        Hi Snow White, I just got off the 3 night Disney Cruise yesterday. We were all adults and had a blast. The children have their separate areas and the adults have adult only areas. Because the children are in their programs you really don't see children running all over the ship. There are activities for families who want to do things together. It's a great choice for anyone who loves Disney and wants something different from the parks.
        Denise
        www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

        Be careful of imitators. Only book with
        Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
        denise@magicaltravel.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: carribean cruise micechaters???????????

          Originally posted by Snow White 79 View Post
          This year my husband decided on a disney cruise, anyone been on the disney carribean??? im a bit unsure about a disney cruise, he knows i love disneyland (he calls it my second home) but a disney cruise? isnt that only for the kiddos? i dont know if i do well with the sea? anyone have any expert advice?
          When are you going on your Disney Cruise?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: carribean cruise micechaters???????????

            Originally posted by Denise View Post
            Hi Snow White, I just got off the 3 night Disney Cruise yesterday. We were all adults and had a blast. The children have their separate areas and the adults have adult only areas. Because the children are in their programs you really don't see children running all over the ship. There are activities for families who want to do things together. It's a great choice for anyone who loves Disney and wants something different from the parks.
            Three nights?! Isn't that too short?!

            All adults how fun, what ports did you all visit? Do you have formal nights on short ones?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: carribean cruise micechaters???????????

              Originally posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
              Three nights?! Isn't that too short?!

              All adults how fun, what ports did you all visit? Do you have formal nights on short ones?
              It is too short! It's a tease, LOL! The three night cruise goes to Nassau and Disney's private island Castaway Cay. There is a dress up night but I have to say maybe half the ship dresses up.
              Denise
              www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

              Be careful of imitators. Only book with
              Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
              denise@magicaltravel.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: carribean cruise micechaters???????????

                We are going on a Disney Cruise in December and have never been on one but we've been doing plenty of research! Go to the Disney Cruise website and get a planning DVD for free. They will mail it to you and you can check it out before you book a room. From the research we've all been doing it sounds like there's plentyu for people of all ages to do!
                sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
                Disney is my life <3
                Thank Walt for all he did! <3
                Future Imagineer <3
                Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X