Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disney Cruise Line coming to Vancouver!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Cruise Line coming to Vancouver!!!

Disney Cruise Lines coming to Vancouver

I'm SO excited!!

Re: Disney Cruise Line coming to Vancouver!!!

Woohoo! My friend and I were just checking out cruises to Alaska! Then we were making plans for a trip to WDW! Now we can combine the two...kind of.
    TOTALLY stoked! Ohhhh yeah, baby!

Comment

Here's the news on CTV BC:
      CTV British Columbia- Disney Cruise Line to dock in Vancouver port in 2011 - CTV News, Shows and Sports -- Canadian Television

I got an e-mail today from Disney, about Alaskan cruises, but the ad didn't specify if the cruises were departing Seattle or Vancouver. Now we know.

Comment

:yea:

Friends for life

Comment

Since I live near Seatle, I am looking forward to this.
          SEMPER ABSURDA

Comment

Wow!! We live in Vancouver and could not be more excited to receive the email the other day. We have always wanted to do the Alaska cruise. In 2 weeks we'll be at DLR so thinking about a cruise in 2011 would be awesome. Especially on the Disney Cruise Line!

Comment

so thats where they r moving the other ship cuz i knw one will come dock in cali and now i guess the other will dock in vancover...i wonder what ships will go where. i want wonder to come to cali
              First Trip To WDW 8/16/09-8/27/09 was the best!!

Comment

We're excited that the Disney Cruise Line will be available in the West. I read in the Vancouver Sun the Wonder will be used for the Alaska trips. I can't wait to book our first cruise!

Comment

So we got Club Penguin here in Kelowna...
                  Vancouver's getting a new Pixar studio...
                  and now Vancouver's getting the cruise line...

I'm hoping the next announcement will be that they want to build a new park here. :bow: :beg::thumbup:

Comment

and vancouver gets the 2010 winter games. I have been to vancouver and it's a gorgeous city. they have an entire underground mall that goes for miles. Almost got lost in it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X